Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ideas for doing up a little girls bedroom

Options
  • 03-06-2017 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭

hi
    we are moving into a new house soon (currently renting in a place where we can't do much decoration) so my 2.5 year old will be moving from her cotbed to a "big girls bed"! i'm after buying some ikea wardrobes and storage for the room but i'm looking to make the room as nice as we can. i've looked on pinterest and have done some google searches but i'm wondering if anyone on here has done something unique or different which might be an option for us?! any wall decals or paint patterns that people found great in their own kids rooms??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

All my kids have the wall stickers on their walls. They make such a huge difference to the bedroom and are easily changed as they grow etc.
    I used www.wallstickersforkids.ie but there's loads of sites out there. I noticed Homebase actually stock quite a lot now too but they're more expensive.

We just painted one wall pink and the rest white with stickers and it's such an easy way to sort a bedroom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I like blik for decals... not cutsey, I find a lot of girlie themed stuff nauseating, these I like myself. Our girls chose "incredible circus" for their room.

https://www.whatisblik.com/collections/shop

Advertisement