Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bottom bracket compatibility

Options
  • 04-06-2017 7:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭

Looking at picking up one of those new FSA powerboxes (re badged p2max). The only issue I'm having is the crank is 386evo whereas my frame is bb86. As far as I understand it, I just need an adapter. What about the length of the crank I've seen 386evo cranks with 86.5mm cranks and ones with 103.5mm or something close to that. Any ideas as to what I need to make this work? Or would I just be better off going with a p2max instead? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭BikeRacer

I'm in exactly the same boat. The only thing putting me off is wanting the option to swap between 2 bikes both with shimano BBs so leaning towards a P2M NG with Rotor 3D24 cranks. Although with the difference in price, you could just buy 2 Powerboxes...

Advertisement