Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

App Store- Search Box Not Working on I Phone 7

Options
  • 04-06-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭

Apologies for the thread and question but bought the I phone 7 the other day and successfully transferred my apps from my old I Phone over to the new phone.

But I've now encountered an issue when trying to write or type in the search box at the top of the screen on the app store page, simply tapping the search box does not open and when I go back out and back into the search page, it just shows what apps are trending but again when I try to tap and enter in text/words on the search box, it does not work.

Any ideas or thoughts on how I can get this working again? Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Force quit the App Store or restart the phone.

Advertisement