Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog kennels

Options
  • 05-06-2017 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi folks... Just looking for any recommendations for a kennel for my dogs in July. My usual place is the dog company but unfortunately they are booked out. Any help will be greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

kilannin kennels - turn right going from moycullen to oughterard. well sign posted. very good. plenty of space too. usually get the dog groomed while he's there. boarding is €10 a night and groom is €30 (at least thats what we get charged - we've been using them a while)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

kilannin kennels - turn right going from moycullen to oughterard. well sign posted. very good. plenty of space too. usually get the dog groomed while he's there. boarding is €10 a night and groom is €30 (at least thats what we get charged - we've been using them a while)

+1 for Kilaninn Kennels , find him very reasonable aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭spurscormac

I have used both Sharon's Dog Care in Annaghdown and Roundhouse Kennels in Kilcoona.
    Find both to be great, €15 per night.
    Sharon's is a smaller number of kennels, so can be hard to find space at busy times, Roundhouse is a much bigger place.
    Our fella seems to enjoy both.

Advertisement