Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Holy Trinity is complete

• 05-06-2017 5:09am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Waiting for me at home is a Nikon 14-24mm f2.8 lens. It is used but sounds like it's in mint condition with original packaging.

This adds to the 24-70mm f2.8 and the 70-200mm f2.8

I am thinking that this will probably be the lens that will be almost permanently on one body.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

CabanSail wrote: »
    I am thinking that this will probably be the lens that will be almost permanently on one body.

Maybe not, it is hard to beat the 24-70

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I do tend to work wide a lot, so would often have the 20mm f2.8 on it.

It was there when I got home. The seller said there were scuffs on the lens cap. I cannot see them. Looks mint to me. Have seen others at various times but they looked well used.

Advertisement