Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noise Cancelling Headphones - €49 - Bank Holiday Monday only

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Done

IWOOT wrote:
    Thank you for getting in touch to let us know you have not received your order.

I am really sorry to hear that you have not received this. The order was sent to you on 21-July-2017 and I would have expected it to have arrived by now.

I will investigate this with our courier provider but in the meantime I am more than happy to arrange a refund for you due to the product being out-of-stock. I will request it today and the money should be showing in your bank account in the next 3-5 working days.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards

Bah If I regretted buying them and wanted a refund I wouldn't get it. But when I want the product I get a refund. No fair.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just thought I'd post that these arrived today :P

There was a stamp on them saying they'd been sent to Thailand by mistake.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

Sorry to bump an old thread, but just thought I'd post that these arrived today :P

There was a stamp on them saying they'd been sent to Thailand by mistake.

As they require batteries do people all have rechargeable batteries. Haven't needed batteries for a long time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

cronos wrote:
    As they require batteries do people all have rechargeable batteries. Haven't needed batteries for a long time.

I just use Duracell. Have lasted three or four flights

Mine have broken :( when they're switched on the sound cuts and hisses when the headphones are moved even slightly, seems like a loose connection. Not sure how it happened I'm very gentle with them and always carry them in the case! I emailed the manufacturer to see if I can get them repaired because they apparently come with a 2 year warranty but don't know if that will be the case having bought them from iwoot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Mine have broken when they're switched on the sound cuts and hisses when the headphones are moved even slightly, seems like a loose connection. Not sure how it happened I'm very gentle with them and always carry them in the case! I emailed the manufacturer to see if I can get them repaired because they apparently come with a 2 year warranty but don't know if that will be the case having bought them from iwoot

That's disappointing. The manufacturer should sort you out. You purchased them new so the warranty will be from date of purchase. You may have to return them to IWOOT though.

Hopefully you get sorted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Mine have broken :( when they're switched on the sound cuts and hisses when the headphones are moved even slightly, seems like a loose connection. Not sure how it happened I'm very gentle with them and always carry them in the case! I emailed the manufacturer to see if I can get them repaired because they apparently come with a 2 year warranty but don't know if that will be the case having bought them from iwoot

If you paid with PayPal, it covers the shipping back costs... Worth exploring.

grogi wrote: »
    If you paid with PayPal, it covers the shipping back costs... Worth exploring.

I paid by card sadly, hopefully will get sorted anyway!

So I haven't gotten any reply to either of 2 emailed I sent Otone. I emailed iWoot to see if they could replace it but they have none in stock and won't be getting it in again so my only option is a refund :( wonder if I'd be able to get them fixed somewhere...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Apologies for digging up an old thread but....

I bought these at the time, and am going to use them on a flight for the first time.

If I'm using the noise cancelling and/or bass boost, how long can I expect 2 AAA batteries to last, roughly? It's an 8ish hour flight, do I need to bring a pack of batteries with me?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 425 ✭✭clickhere

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Apologies for digging up an old thread but....

I bought these at the time, and am going to use them on a flight for the first time.

If I'm using the noise cancelling and/or bass boost, how long can I expect 2 AAA batteries to last, roughly? It's an 8ish hour flight, do I need to bring a pack of batteries with me?
    2 Batteries are meant to last about 20 hours, so you should be good to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,654 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

clickhere wrote: »
    2 Batteries are meant to last about 20 hours, so you should be good to go.
    Thank you!

Advertisement