Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017/2018 Injuries/suspension thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

That is a písstake, Antonio.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

Jose confirms Marcus Rashford is fit to play after suffering a knee injury against Benfica on Wednesday.

"Nobody else. We have the same players as we had for the Benfica match," he adds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,062 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

James Mccarthy is fit. Everyone get him in. He's been banging goals in from 30 yards in training

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

elefant wrote: »
    That West Ham attack actually looks very decent with all players back from injury and Carroll suspended.

Do ye think obiang will start? as I have him in my team currently

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

pimpmyhat wrote: »
    Do ye think obiang will start? as I have him in my team currently

Scroll back a few posts the alleged West Ham starting XI was posted, it has Obiang starting, I don't know how reliable the source is.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 650 ✭✭✭PVA

TEAM NEWS: Ben Davies and Georges-Kevin N’Koudou are back in full training with the first team.

https://twitter.com/SpursOfficial/status/921344938499076097?2F

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Feck
    One of Sterling or Jesus is going to make way
    Hopefully just one ........

Having transferred both Sterling and Jesus in this week for points hits, this will almost certainly be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Peps actual comments are not that much in favour of Aguero though - “The game against Stoke, he [Aguero] had done just one training session. The game against Napoli he was ready and, of course, he’s ready for tomorrow.”

He's no more 'ready' than he was against Napoli. I would still back Aguero to get 20-30 minutes at the end rather than start. Its f**king Burnley

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

PVA wrote: »
    Having transferred both Sterling and Jesus in this week for points hits, this will almost certainly be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Peps actual comments are not that much in favour of Aguero though - “The game against Stoke, he [Aguero] had done just one training session. The game against Napoli he was ready and, of course, he’s ready for tomorrow.”

He's no more 'ready' than he was against Napoli. I would still back Aguero to get 20-30 minutes at the end rather than start. Its f**king Burnley

Sterling is almost certainly safe. He played just 70 mins against Napoli and his form makes him close to undroppable.

Jesus played 87, is still very young and doesn't usually play that much. I imagine he'll start but I wouldn't be that confident. If he does start he'll be off after an hour.

With Aguero and Richarlison going up in price tonight, I think I'm going to take the plunge and ditch Lukaku and Ritchie for them.

30 mins is enough for Aguero to get something, and I want him longterm. Still feel that he's City's number 1 striker and it won't be long til he's back in the team.

Pochettino on Rose: "He is still not ready to start. He needs to build up his fitness”. https://t.co/Z2OZTmq0MG

• Advertisement

Yellow Flag has been taken off Davies.

Flag remains on Chicharito and Jones

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

PVA wrote: »

F**king Burnley are unbeaten away this season, having played Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and Everton. Pep won’t take them lightly.

Also, there is no way he is playing Aguero in the Carabao Cup, so if he doesn’t start tomorrow, it will be over 4 weeks since he started a game.

I reckon Aguero starts. At a guess I reckon for Sane.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan and Luke Shaw not with #mufc squad that arrived at The Lowry this afternoon.

I was banking
    Now I'm not
    Panic station s !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭MuddyDog

If Aguero starts Sterling probably misses out. Unless Delph is also dropped as Sane can do a good job at LWB and then Sterling or Jesus plays on the left of the front three.

Mourinho says Eric Bailly is due to return from injury for #mufc next week.

Still no mention of injury or rest for miki

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,734 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Any word on how long Phil Jones is out for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

What to do with bavies now,! It makes me sick I took trip pier out for him and he has got 8 and 6 in last 2 games

Mauricio Pochettino insists #thfc striker Harry Kane was substituted today due to fatigue rather than injury. https://t.co/1bkkFerXfG

Kane definitely felt his hamstring and I don't believe a word poch says but that's what he said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

A twinge in the leg and or fatigue. Either way surely Kane needn't play every game ahead.

Phil Jones and Luke Shaw have travelled to Swansea with the #mufc squad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Sweet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

hmmm...I somewhat reluctantly got rid of Jones on my wildcard this week...it's gonna come down to either him or Daniels by the looks of it :confused:

Danny Rose is poised for his first start in almost 9 months against West Ham. #CarabaoCup #COYS

Bavies going from my team after palace game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

km79 wrote: »
    Phil Jones and Luke Shaw have travelled to Swansea with the #mufc squad.

I ended up selling Jones in a rage the other day to help afford Aguero.Tough games coming up for United anyway will help console me.

Martin Olson hamstring

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

@BenDinnery: [via @RobDawsonESPN] Rashford [hamstring] and Herrera [ankle] will be assessed ahead of the Spurs game after picking up minor injuries #MUFC

Really hope bavies plays.......

• Advertisement

km79 wrote: »
    @BenDinnery: [via @RobDawsonESPN] Rashford [hamstring] and Herrera [ankle] will be assessed ahead of the Spurs game after picking up minor injuries #MUFC

Really hope bavies plays.......

Whats the latest update on Bavies?

Advertisement