Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2017/2018 Injuries/suspension thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

km79 wrote: »
    I know demeri gray isnt a dirty foreigner but he is still surely getting a 2 game ban

Just saw it there. Absolutely nailed on suspension if the FA are consistent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Giroud hamstring gone

Lacazette might play 90 for once.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Porthallian

ShaneU wrote: »
    Lacazette might play 90 for once.

Welbeck though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

@DiscoMirror: Guardiola unsure if David Silva - who missed the Spurs win for personal reasons - will be back at the weekend: "I don't know. It's personal reasons. I prefer not to make a statement because it's a personal matter." #MCFC @MirrorFootball

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

When Kiko back ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    When Kiko back ?

No news. Dumped him because of the uncertainty. Will he even get his place back from Janmaat straight away?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Morata booked that’s his fifth of the season I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Defoe off injured after 17 mins in tonight's game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Morata booked that’s his fifth of the season I think

Yep. Misses the weekend game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Fck ya anyway Morata

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Morata booked for sticking the ball up his top :rolleyes:

He should surely be back to being an every week starter now after his serves the suspension anyway?

It’s also vitally important for Hazard that he does, as Hazard is so much better with Morata.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

I know demeri gray isnt a dirty foreigner but he is still surely getting a 2 game ban
    Benimar wrote: »
    Just saw it there. Absolutely nailed on suspension if the FA are consistent.

Suprise suprise Gray is cleared :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Paully D wrote: »
    Morata booked for sticking the ball up his top :rolleyes:

He should surely be back to being an every week starter now after his serves the suspension anyway?

It’s also vitally important for Hazard that he does, as Hazard is so much better with Morata.

**** sake, back to the drawing board. Might shelve plans for Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Was planning on pulling the trigger on Morata so happy enough that this leaves no room for debate

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Morzadec wrote: »
    Little theory here regarding a possible upcoming Morata suspension:

Alonso got deliberately booked at the end of the Soton game in order to miss the League Cup tie. Morata could have tried something similar but didn't. He's just back from a minor injury too, so I would suggest he starts in Carabao cup midweek.

If he does Conte may well go back to Hazard up top against Everton so maybe he'll ask Morata to pick up a booking midweek and have him suspension free and fresh for the very busy Xmas period.

A lot of speculation and possible overthinking here but I'd be worried about Morata starting against Everton

Hard to say it was deliberate but end result is all that matters!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Can pogba get done for that dive or is it only PL games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Already have 3 transfers planned and I'll still have Morata now alongside Duffy suspended. Not to mention Fabregas less likely to play. I hate you game.

Can pogba get done for that dive or is it only PL games.

Well demeri gray was "investigated" for his one last night and was inexplicably cleared
    And pogba is a dirty foreigner ........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Rumour now is that Salah will be out this Friday due to a hamstring injury. (Liverpool Echo)

Rumour now is that Salah will be out this Friday due to a hamstring injury. (Liverpool Echo)

Did somebody say Salah to sterling and moratta to aguero !

• Advertisement

Not in training photos I just posted that in another thread a while back. I went checking them to make sure coutinho was in them.

Not in training photos I just posted that in another thread a while back. I went checking them to make sure coutinho was in them.

Hamstring not ideal with such a close run of games
    One week is 3 gameweeks
    I'll sell without hesitation of he is injured

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Did somebody say Salah to sterling and moratta to aguero !

i just checked this saw i had the exact funds to do it then realised i have Otamendi and KdB so i can't :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

This will solve my Pogba problem

Read the article they are basing it off him not being in the training photos and linking it with klopp saying he had a tight hamstring in the Everton game.

Chesty08 wrote: »
    This will solve my Pogba problem

There might be another pogba problem tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

Any news on tarkowski?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Anfield express posted that Salah was at melwood and didn't train but there's nothing in it and he'll be ok for Friday

https://twitter.com/AnfieldExpress/status/943565782151286784

• Registered Users Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

For **** sake I was having a grand night until I checked up on this site ward about to drop salahs possibly injured morata suspended on top of lanzini and Moreno already missing

• Advertisement

Salah was in Egypt doing promotional work for Vodafone going by his Instagram. What has become of my life.

Advertisement