Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grohe taps/shower heads

Options
  • 05-06-2017 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all,

I am just in the middle of buying bathroom taps and shower head/mixers. We have decided on the grohe brand. It seems to be fairly pricey in Ireland, just wondering has anybody bought directly from Germany? If so, what are your thoughts on doing it? 'Am i mad?' going online to buy plumbing gear - it just seems fairly pricey when looking at English or German sites?
    Would love to hear thoughts.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,781 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

spleonar88 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am just in the middle of buying bathroom taps and shower head/mixers. We have decided on the grohe brand. It seems to be fairly pricey in Ireland, just wondering has anybody bought directly from Germany? If so, what are your thoughts on doing it? 'Am i mad?' going online to buy plumbing gear - it just seems fairly pricey when looking at English or German sites?
    Would love to hear thoughts.

Thanks

I bought a Grohe mixer tap for my shower on a UK plumbing site (approx 30% of price in Ireland).

I don't recall exactly which site, but if you search google you may be able to find similar deals.

Solid piece of kit that will probably outlive the bath!

I bought a grohe shower in Amazon....almost half the price at the time compared to here.

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭thebackbar

You may find this thread of use 
    https://www.boards.ie/b/thread/2057544683

Advertisement