Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 18

Options

Comments

I forgot :P

I'm still worried with it saying the 29th instead of the 26th.

Hope I'm wrong.

It works. No sweat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Unlocked at 12 on PS4 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Cotts72

For those like myself who were banking on Supervalu I may have bad news...they are tweeting people stating that xbox one/ps4 will be retailing at €74.99

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Gamestop doing a trade in deal. trade in old xbox and pay €69.99 you get the X box One S, Fifa 18, Fifa 18 jersey and forza horizon 3 or minecraft.

Cotts72 wrote: »
    For those like myself who were banking on Supervalu I may have bad news...they are tweeting people stating that xbox one/ps4 will be retailing at €74.99

Laughable, they won't shift any of those.

That's worse than Gamestop pricing.

• Advertisement

Laughable, they won't shift any of those.

That's worse than Gamestop pricing.

chalk it down, the gamestop trade in offer is calling me id say

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭ben36

Stab*City wrote: »
    Gamestop doing a trade in deal. trade in old xbox and pay €69.99 you get the X box One S, Fifa 18, Fifa 18 jersey and forza horizon 3 or minecraft.

Hi,i'm new to all this trade in stuff.i have an original xbox 500gb with a broken thumbstick on a controller and was going to buy a new controller and fifa 18 on Friday,Will they accept this as a trade in for the xbox one s?also why are they doing this trade in as it seems to good to be true?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

been playing ultimate team all morning..

sorry to say its terrible.. gameplay has been made too slow and the AI defending is brutally painful..scripting is still in full effect for half time full time equalizers..theyve changed tackling dynamics so its a lot harder and players just naturally run around them.. im glad i have 10 hours free to play the game because its sadly going to be my first time ever not buying the game. few lads i play online with all feeling the same theyve tried to make it technical but they havent theyve just made it even more frustrating which i didnt think was possible

RIP FIFA

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

ben36 wrote: »
    Hi,i'm new to all this trade in stuff.i have an original xbox 500gb with a broken thumbstick on a controller and was going to buy a new controller and fifa 18 on Friday,Will they accept this as a trade in for the xbox one s?also why are they doing this trade in as it seems to good to be true?

Controller needs to be in good working condition.

da6xsi wrote: »
    been playing ultimate team all morning..

sorry to say its terrible.. gameplay has been made too slow and the AI defending is brutally painful..scripting is still in full effect for half time full time equalizers..theyve changed tackling dynamics so its a lot harder and players just naturally run around them.. im glad i have 10 hours free to play the game because its sadly going to be my first time ever not buying the game. few lads i play online with all feeling the same theyve tried to make it technical but they havent theyve just made it even more frustrating which i didnt think was possible

RIP FIFA

I'd stick with it, every year its frustrating at the start until the release patches

• Advertisement

They should take it it does not say you need a working controller. It just says the trade is at the managers discretion. Id give it a shot.

I guess they are trying to get rid of x box one s before the xbox one x comes out as nobody will want the S then.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

Unless I'm missing something this deal makes no sense?

FIFA costs approx €70 anyway so they are just giving out free Xboxes and games in exchange for your old one?

Controller needs to be in good working condition.

Where did you see this?

Where did you see this?

Traded in my XB1 last night.

My XB1 had a small few scratches alright but they were happy with it.

Just need Console, Controller, HDMI, Power lead

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

Paladonia wrote: »
    Unless I'm missing something this deal makes no sense?

FIFA costs approx €70 anyway so they are just giving out free Xboxes and games in exchange for your old one?

Seems that deal is legit. Surprising to see a trade-in deal that good without a catch.

If my Xbox hard drive wasn't full of thing I'm too lazy to back up I'd definitely consider this.

They should take it it does not say you need a working controller. It just says the trade is at the managers discretion. Id give it a shot.I guess they are trying to get rid of x box one s before the xbox one x comes out as nobody will want the S then.
    Thanks,I was onto them there and said the deal goes live on Friday morning and be there ASAP as they’ve taken so many calls about the deal there won’t be enough stock to go around.

Thanks,I was onto them there and said the deal goes live on Friday morning and be there ASAP as they’ve taken so many calls about the deal there won’t be enough stock to go around.

Ronaldo Edition is out today. You can get the deal today with the Ronaldo Edition. Deal is live today

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Cotts72 wrote: »

I saw that too but there seems to be some confusion as SuperValu Lucan have been posting on Facebook that it will be €49.99. They've even got that price on their cover photo.

Paully D wrote: »
    I saw that too but there seems to be some confusion as SuperValu Lucan have been posting on Facebook that it will be €49.99. They've even got that price on their cover photo.

Any chance its 49.99 for the 360/Ps3

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Any chance its 49.99 for the 360/Ps3

It says Xbox One/PS4 on their picture.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 133 ✭✭da6xsi

pay the 3 euro for ea access and just play 10 hours for free before waisting your money on the game its shockingly bad

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You've said that already.

It's actually the best improvement in years, over the top crappy players are the only ones whining I've found.

Finally a game for the passing player until they **** it up with a patch like every single year.

They should take it it does not say you need a working controller. It just says the trade is at the managers discretion. Id give it a shot.

I guess they are trying to get rid of x box one s before the xbox one x comes out as nobody will want the S then.
    Traded in my XB1 last night.

My XB1 had a small few scratches alright but they were happy with it.

Just need Console, Controller, HDMI, Power lead
    Ronaldo Edition is out today. You can get the deal today with the Ronaldo Edition. Deal is live today

Thanks very much lads.Went down to gamestop in Santry and after about 10 minutes of a test left the store with a new xbox,fifa 18,and a jersey for €67.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

Thanks very much lads.Went down to gamestop in Santry and after about 10 minutes of a test left the store with a new xbox,fifa 18,and a jersey for €67.

Does anyone know if they take a console with a broken warranty seal? Never opened the console but the seal is broken. I'm assuming this is an automatic no?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Hi folks,

Hoping someone can advise me.

I have an xbox one and ordered Ronaldo version that was downloaded.

However, there was no Premium Gold packs or the Ronaldo loan packs. Does anyone know if they follow later and when?

My son has a PS4 and he got the lot straight away!! We also checked on his xbox account in case he got the packs (as he ordered the game on his tag last year) but he hasn't.

Should I email EA sports?

Thanks for advice as I'm not really sure how these things work!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

What are the chances of this being sold before Friday?

Coming back to Fifa after 4 years or so, I have Thurs and Fri off work *unrelated to the game* so if I got it Thursday I'd be laughing.
    Most of time will be figuring out what this Ultimate Team is all about!

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭SEANoftheDEAD

Any career mode players looking forward to this?

I read this morning that the new Athletico madrid stadium has been included and got all excited.
    Then I learnt that EA lost stadium rights for Valencia and Dortmund so along with Barcelona, these three stadiums won't be in Fifa18 :(

Got the deal this morning. Paid €54 (had some credit on my gamestop card) & and old xbox and in return i got a new xbox one S, Fifa Ronaldo edition, hot wheels, forza horizon 3 and the fifa 18 jersey.. over the moon. Already had forza so i asked if i could trade that and they gave me 27€ for that.

What a deal. Now if i could only get into my FUT account!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Anyone around Cork that has a PS4 version of Fifa that wants to swap for an Xbox version?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Anyone around Cork that has a PS4 version of Fifa that wants to swap for an Xbox version?

Why not just sell it on adverts if its new and unopened. Unlikely that someone is going to buy the ps4 version by accident and want to swap it I would imagine.

Advertisement