Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 18

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,303 ✭✭✭Cotts72

has there been a patch over xmas? haven't played in 2 weeks but lately ive found defending is gone to ****

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Still can't believe they haven't sorted the referee kit clashing out. Just played a guy in fluorescent yellow, ref was in fluorescent green, was like he had an extra man in my peripheral vision.

Love this game. We do realise that it's an addiction for some lol. I've relapsed. Any groups?

Edit: I hammered him too, well would have, he won 1:12 to 0:9

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I posted this in the PES thread, but maybe EA and their vast capital resources can pick up the pieces.

================================

Konami to end partnership with UEFA

https://www.uefa.com/insideuefa/about-uefa/administration/marketing/news/newsid=2551744.html
    UEFA.com wrote:
    A ten year sponsorship partnership between Konami and UEFA will come to an end following the UEFA Champions League final in Kyiv.

The 2018 UEFA Champions League final in Kyiv will mark the end of a very successful and fruitful 10-year partnership between Konami and the UEFA Champions League.
    The UEFA Champions League offered the perfect media and activation platform for Konami and has been a key feature within its world-renowned Pro Evolution Soccer video game.

Commenting on the end of this long-standing partnership, Guy-Laurent Epstein, marketing director of UEFA Events SA, said: "Konami has been a strong licensing partner for the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League, with our competition brand being heavily featured within the video game and as part of the popular Konami-organised UEFA Champions League e-sports tournaments’.

"It has been a very cooperative and mutually beneficial partnership. UEFA would like to thank Konami for its tremendous commitment and support to UEFA club competitions for the last decade and we look forward to continuing to work with Konami in the sphere of UEFA national team football."

Jonas Lygaard, senior director of brand & business development for Konami Digital Entertainment B.V. said: "The UEFA Champions League licence has given us a platform to create unique experiences and provide football fans from all over the world with an opportunity to enjoy this competition first-hand.

"This year, however, we will shift our focus into other areas. We will continue to explore alternative ways UEFA and Konami can continue to work together, as our relationship remains strong."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I wonder sometimes if the developers play/watch football at all. It’s ridiculous how regularly you hit the post in this game. Over the last 4 games I’ve hit it 11 times (3x3 and 2x1). How often do you see the woodwork hit in real games. Even if I’m not hitting it numerous times a game hardly ever goes by that I don’t hit it at least once.

What makes it all the more frustrating is that this happens to me on FUT and I often miss out on scoring the five goals as a result. I wonder is it limited to FUT or is it like this across the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

I am playing World Cup Online in the new expansion pack but the gameplay seems to be different - have they tweaked the gameplay for this world cup thing?

It is impossible to defend, I dunno if it is the game or my division or if I am just getting worse at the game

Anyone any idea on what the changes there are? besides the obvious model and teams etc.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,799 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

I am playing World Cup Online in the new expansion pack but the gameplay seems to be different - have they tweaked the gameplay for this world cup thing?

It is impossible to defend, I dunno if it is the game or my division or if I am just getting worse at the game

Anyone any idea on what the changes there are? besides the obvious model and teams etc.
    It feels different to me too.

I have noticed the step up in difficulty from the first round game to the second round game is pretty big.

Advertisement