Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 - Entering Menu

Options
  • 05-06-2017 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I have an aritech CS350 system. I would like to inhibit one zone and change current time but unfortunately I cannot enter to any settings. I have two codes, one 4digit user code and one 6digit engineering code. Doesn't matter which I use I can only arm and disarm alarm. I tried also 0<my code> with no result. Code 0↓7 works well but as I said I cannot enter to any settings. Do I have to press something before entering to menus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

When you enter the code and hit the 'down' arrow does it cycle through some menu options?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dzafer

No, when I enter any code it is just arming.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

dzafer wrote: »
    No, when I enter any code it is just arming.

Then you do not have the engineer code, and your user codes are very restricted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 dzafer

Yes, possibly. But I've been told that this second code (6 digit) is engineering code.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

dzafer wrote: »
    Yes, possibly. But I've been told that this second code (6 digit) is engineering code.

You don't have the engineers code. You get to get the panel reset and setup the way you want it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement