Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo Printing

Options
  • 05-06-2017 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

I see some previous threads, but most are looking for standard 6x4. I'm looking to get around 80-90 prints done of 7x5 matt by Friday. Nervous using online as might not be delivered on time, and I think that might include ordering Boots/Harvey Norman online. Tried Boots today and they wanted 60/61c per print!! :eek:

Ideally looking for recommendations close to Bray, but South Dublin might be doable if they can print on the spot.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭g0g

Think I answered my own question. McCabes Pharmacy's (no connection! :) ) have an online service that lets you collect from around 5 different stores and they're claiming 24 hours so I went ahead. 25c a print I got so was happy enough given that it's relatively last-minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭vidapura

I'd be interested to hear how the prints came out if you don't mind.

I've a few things to print.. was thinkin of Aldi photos...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭g0g

vidapura wrote: »
    I'd be interested to hear how the prints came out if you don't mind.

I've a few things to print.. was thinkin of Aldi photos...
    Got them yesterday, matt 5x7 and very happy with quality. The free twenty prints helped too, although I had to email to get this as code on website wouldn't work. They were great to deal with and even couriered the photos as they weren't certain they'd arrive on time and I had said it was important.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭vidapura

Well THAT sounds like the very definition of good service doesn't it?

And the print quality is good too?

Sounds like a winner.

Advertisement