Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Security Watchdog - Background Screening

Options
  • 05-06-2017 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭

Can someone please help me?

I'm currently at the stage of accepting a contract and moving companies.

Going through a routine security watchdog check. They require evidence of start/end date of my previous employment - i.e work cert, contract, resignation letter or last/recent payslips. Honestly don't know where to start with this as wouldn't have this info to hand... would revenue be able to provide this?

Has anyone gone through this before

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Can someone please help me?

I'm currently at the stage of accepting a contract and moving companies.

Going through a routine security watchdog check. They require evidence of start/end date of my previous employment - i.e work cert, contract, resignation letter or last/recent payslips. Honestly don't know where to start with this as wouldn't have this info to hand... would revenue be able to provide this?

Has anyone gone through this before

Sorry this should read, previous employments & not just previous employment.

The multiple is the sticky point and why I hope revenue could help?

Advertisement