Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online view my mortgage online?

Options
  • 05-06-2017 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Is it possible to view my boi mortgage online on Banking 365 either on my desktop or mobile app?

Ive tried adding it but only my life insurance has been added along with banking accounts.

Any info would appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

An Cigire wrote: »
    Is it possible to view my boi mortgage online on Banking 365 either on my desktop or mobile app?

Ive tried adding it but only my life insurance has been added along with banking accounts.

Cheers
    Hi An Cigire,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

Can I ask when you sent the request to add the mortgage account and did you do this through Add Your BOI Account in Service Desk on 365 Online?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭An Cigire

Cheers
    Hi An Cigire,

Can I ask when you sent the request to add the mortgage account and did you do this through Add Your BOI Account in Service Desk on 365 Online?

Thanks
    Tara
     Yes i completed the add to my boi account over a week ago, still hasn't been added?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Cheers
    Hi An Cigire,

Thanks
    Tara
     Yes i completed the add to my boi account over a week ago, still hasn't been added?
    Thanks An Cigire,

Sorry to hear the account hasn't been added to view for you yet. We would advise you to send a message on 365 Online through the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk. An advisor with access to your details can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭An Cigire

Thanks An Cigire,

Sorry to hear the account hasn't been added to view for you yet. We would advise you to send a message on 365 Online through the Ask a Question option on the Service Desk. An advisor with access to your details can then look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Sarah

I've tried that but as my account isn't listed on the drop down menu it won't allow me, I've also messaged on boi Facebook and no body has wrote back to me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Thanks An Cigire,

Thanks,
    Sarah

I've tried that but as my account isn't listed on the drop down menu it won't allow me, I've also messaged on boi Facebook and no body has wrote back to me??
    Thanks An Cigire,

When you log into your account on 365 Online please send the message from your Current account and provide the Mortgage account number you have requested to add. Apologies for the delay in responding to you on Facebook, due to a high volume of queries we were a bit behind.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement