Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Sqonking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 375 ✭✭macker33

Splonking involves the ejuice bottle being inside the mod and you squeeze the bottle to get the juice to come up a hole in the middle of your atty.

Basically its a method of getting a juice into your atty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Squonking is feeding juice to an RDA from below the cotton instead of dripping juice down onto the coils with the added benefit of being less hassle overall for the user.

damon5 wrote: »

Those prices are utter garbage and the gear is really old outdated crap. Most modern 24-25mm RDA's today are designed for squonking and come with a squonk pin included at no extra cost.

Modern squonk mods can be gotten for as little as 40 quid (Pulse BF) and there are even some hign end regulated squonkers on the market between 70-120.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I've been using 7 x Dual battery regulated squonkers for a year now with skywalker/velocity & Pulse rda's in TC,I have never changed the coil or cotton in that time,I always vape them everyday at sometime.
    The thing I love about them is the flavour with clouds & only have to be filled/cleaned 3 times a year.
    The other thing I like is that I can leave them there for weeks without vaping them & they vape straight away without much trouble,an rta will clog up & will take time to get the coil up n running again.
    Never tried the single battery squonkers mech/reg yet but I'd say you would be charging them quite regular.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I've been using 7 x Dual battery regulated squonkers for a year now with skywalker/velocity & Pulse rda's in TC,I have never changed the coil or cotton in that time,I always vape them everyday at sometime.
    The thing I love about them is the flavour with clouds & only have to be filled/cleaned 3 times a year.
    The other thing I like is that I can leave them there for weeks without vaping them & they vape straight away without much trouble,an rta will clog up & will take time to get the coil up n running again.
    Never tried the single battery squonkers mech/reg yet but I'd say you would be charging them quite regular.

What have you in your collection if you dont mind me asking?

• Advertisement

What have you in your collection if you dont mind me asking?

I have 7 of these,I didn't like the RDA,so I bought different squonking RDA's which are perfect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e3L956Wso

I have seen them for 40 to 50 quid,probably cheaper at FT...

I have 7 of these,I didn't like the RDA,so I bought different squonking RDA's which are perfect...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0e3L956Wso

I have seen them for 40 to 50 quid,probably cheaper at FT...

7 of them??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭jonski

7 of them??

Trust me , that's not a rabbit hole you wanna go down .

The last time someone asked YDS to list his devices half a dozen of us lost a year of our lives trying to find his house :D

jonski wrote: »

The last time someone asked YDS to list his devices half a dozen of us lost a year of our lives trying to find his house :D

Haha id say that alright.

jonski wrote: »

:D:D:D:D:D 84 mods now & all have a working atty on them,one sure thing,I'll never get vapors tongue:D:D

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:D:D 84 mods now & all have a working atty on them,one sure thing,I'll never get vapors tongue:D:D

Wow fair play. Im looking at getting a squonking setup but im not sure i like the idea of the mechanical ones and all the regulated mods I like seem to be only really available in the states.

Dont want to risk customs for something that pricey.

Wow fair play. Im looking at getting a squonking setup but im not sure i like the idea of the mechanical ones and all the regulated mods I like seem to be only really available in the states.

Dont want to risk customs for something that pricey.

Here's a couple of UK Vendors...

https://www.ukvape.deals/25-off-kanger-dripbox-160w-mod-kit/

https://www.gosmokefree.co.uk/kanger-dripbox-160w-mod-kit-free-batteries-free-delivery/

Thanks. Yeah there is a few irish sites doing the kanger as well. I like the look of the lost vape therion but its pricey enough.

The mechanical ones look the job and love the simple style but id be afraid it would be just chucking out hot vapour which im not a fan of.

Thanks. Yeah there is a few irish sites doing the kanger as well. I like the look of the lost vape therion but its pricey enough.

The mechanical ones look the job and love the simple style but id be afraid it would be just chucking out hot vapour which im not a fan of.

Lost Vape stuff is pricey but it really is high end gear.

What regulated squonk mods are people on here using?

Not used any of these yet as holding cash for a Yihi G class but the two below are the only regulated squonkers I'm aware of

The Council of Vapor Wraith 80W Squonker Starter Kit looks like a nice entry level device at the $60 mark.
    https://www.elementvape.com/council-of-vapor-wraith-80w-squonker-starter-kit

The Lost Vape Therion Bottom Fed (BF) DNA75 costs €100-130ish depending where ya look. Good reviews but the hassle changing batteries and only being 75watts makes me want to wait for a Paranormal version.
    https://www.elementvape.com/lost-vape-therion-bf-squonker-dna75-tc-box-mod

Advertisement