Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to print something on a thick A3 paper

Options
  • 06-06-2017 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi!

I'm working on a small project and need to have contents of pdf document (text) printed onto a thick, hammered sheet of A3 paper (300gsm). My own laser printer leaves smudges and toner marks all over the surface as it's not suitable to work on such thick paper sheets.

Do you have any idea where I could have one or two such sheets printed out in Cork area? I would really appreciate any leads. Thanks!

Bart

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Bartpabicz

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Have you tried ringing printing companies in the area? I had a quick look at online printers, but 300gsm only appeared as an option for luxury papers and the cost of 1 was about 18 quid. Ive got several PDFs printed on 250 at snap printing in limerick, i presume any decent printer could do it but i dont know how commonly used that paper weight it. Sorry i dont have a particular place to recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Bartpabicz

Thank you, I will try ringing snap as we have them in Cork too.

Advertisement