Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campin areas

Options
  • 06-06-2017 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

amyone know anywhere midlands good for camping. Well off the track. Somewhere where I can fish"licence if needed" and maybe some light hunting"rabbits" will get permisssion if needed. But I'm talking so far off the track that permission wouldn't be necessary as know one at all is around ye know. Wicklow no good always people been to lough dan people and enniskerry people. Thinking even one of the islands of Ireland. Help would be much appreciated. " and before comments no did not go hunting in Wicklow just fished".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

I think there could be a good wild camping spot near Helvic head and you'd be able to fish there but I need to scout it out

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Thompst1111

I think there could be a good wild camping spot near Helvic head and you'd be able to fish there but I need to scout it out

Oooo helvic head. Much passer Byes around there or is it secluded. Never been there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,224 ✭✭✭Ubbquittious

Oooo helvic head. Much passer Byes around there or is it secluded. Never been there

It is a dead end. So there wouldn't be any passers by unless they have a boat. You'll see a good few lads fishing off the pier when the mackerel comes in

Advertisement