Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir TV - accessing recordings on multi-room box possible?

Options
  • 06-06-2017 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Hi

Have a query in regards Eir TV as there's field reps doing our area at the moment in relation to fibre to the home rollout.

One of the important factors for me is the ability to access recordings on all boxes - both Sky Q and Vodafone's TV offer this feature.

According to the reps, it IS possible to access recordings that are made on the main box from your multiroom boxes as well.

However, according to your website, it is NOT.

I know from past experience when I was part of the early Eir TV trials, that it was NOT possible then - but of course things change.

I checked with live chat on two separate occasions as I was a little confused at this stage and both reps were quite adamant that it IS possible.

So - which is it?

Can you set/view recordings on the main box from the multiroom boxes?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi PAKNET,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm very sorry you had been advised of this, however, this is incorrect.

I'm afraid you are only able to record on the main box.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭PAKNET

Thanks. 

Seems the sales rep and live chat are misinformed so. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I do apologise for this PAKNET.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement