Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IKEA Makeup Storage?

Options
  • 06-06-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Well the time has come to finally sort out and organise all my makeup and get some proper organisation going on so a trip to IKEA is in order.

I'm trying to make a list of what I need, so far I have the Malm dressing table and Alex units, but what else?

Can anyone recommend any drawer inserts or dividers that would fit either the Malm or Alex so I can have products divided and nearly organised in either?

Anything else I should be looking at? I have a LOT of stuff that needs organising so any and all suggestions and recommendations welcome please! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Get yourself an Ikea family card while you're there, the Alex drawers shown in the link below are on offer for the month of June for family card holders.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/store/dublin/offers-dublin/

There's some cutlery drawers you can get if you search for them on the Ikea site that can be used as drawer dividers. Not sure of dimensions though or if they fit in the Alex drawers.

The flower pots and the tea lght holders can make nice brush storage.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,396 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

In relation to storage in the make up drawers, the blogger The Beautiful Truth had a post or a video up about the storage she uses in the drawers.

But off the top of my head Homestore & More and Muji do little storage trays which fit into ikea drawers.

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭Toastytoes

Valentina wrote: »
    Get yourself an Ikea family card while you're there, the Alex drawers shown in the link below are on offer for the month of June for family card holders.

http://www.ikea.com/ie/en/store/dublin/offers-dublin/

There's some cutlery drawers you can get if you search for them on the Ikea site that can be used as drawer dividers. Not sure of dimensions though or if they fit in the Alex drawers.

The flower pots and the tea lght holders can make nice brush storage.

Thanks for posting this, picked up the Alex unit for €70 earlier in the week!

Advertisement