Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which college is the best for an Engineering Course

Options
  • 06-06-2017 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am wondering which college in dublin is the best for Engineering. I hear trinity and ucd are fighting for the best spot but I would like to know which is best.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Define best.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Conor273

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Define best.

I would define best as the experience of being an engineering student in that chiefs college and the options you have after as job opportunities. Also if you do know which Kobe would trash you better.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Conor273 wrote: »
    I would define best as the experience of being an engineering student

Just think what you are asking there - how do you define the experience of being an engineering student? It's heavily subjective.
    Conor273 wrote: »
    Also if you do know which Kobe would trash you better.

I have absolutely no idea what this means.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

What type of engineering are you interested in?

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Just think what you are asking there - how do you define the experience of being an engineering student? It's heavily subjective.

I have absolutely no idea what this means.
    Sorry it was autocorrect, i meant which college would best seemed better internationally

• Advertisement

KeithTS wrote: »
    What type of engineering are you interested in?

I am only familiar with civil engineering but i am open to others as I know there are lot of different types.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Bolton Street DIT would offer a wide range of different types of engineering. Close links with industry too, so good for jobs afterwards.

Advertisement