Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commuting/school transport from Freshford area to Kilkenny

• 06-06-2017 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi,
    I am not sure I am posting it in a right place, admin, feel free to move this thread if needed.

We are considering moving out of kk city to a house few km outside Freshford. We have four kids and both work full time, so I am wondering how can we can manage logistics...

I am struggling to find any info regarding school transport, except that you can apply, wait and see.
    Do you know if it would be normal for school buses to primary and secondary school in Kilkenny (we don't want to move schools) run from that area? Anyone living thereabouts that could give me more info?

Any ideas or info or inspiration that can help our decision making process will be grately appreciated!!!

Advertisement