Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an app but it's gone from the app store

Options
  • 06-06-2017 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I was wondering in anyone can help me. I have an app on my ipad called Gabby Tabs. It is a simple communication app for children with Autism. I recommended it to a parent the other day, only to discover that it is no longer available to purchase in the app store :(

I googled the website and that is no longer in action as well. I can't find any other reference to the developer or an email address.

is there any way I can get the app from my ipad onto theirs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

It's possible if you sign in to their iPad with your apple id but i'm not certain. Worth a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

Ran into the same issue lately with an old Cctv app and wanted to get it onto my wife's phone, ive a 6s and when I pressed on the app it came up with an option Share App and I was able it to my wife's phone.

Attached snap

• Registered Users Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭jamesd

Ran into the same issue lately with an old Cctv app and wanted to get it onto my wife's phone, ive a 6s and when I pressed on the app it came up with an option Share App and I was able it to my wife's phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Emsielou85

I have transferred apps from one computer to another by finding the app file in the directory and copying it over using a dongle. Then using iTunes I uploaded it to the phone. It doesn't always work though

Advertisement