Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainy day picnic alternative

Options
  • 06-06-2017 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Hi,

I've optimistically organised a picnic in Phoenix park for my husband's big birthday this weekend. His friends and their kids are going to be there.

Weather is looking like it's going to be a bit manky. Our house is tiny so we can't host.

Does anyone have any indoor alternatives for adults and kids that aren't kiddie playzones?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

You could host it in the bandstand opposite the zoo. At least it will be covered....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Hi,

I've optimistically organised a picnic in Phoenix park for my husband's big birthday this weekend. His friends and their kids are going to be there.

Weather is looking like it's going to be a bit manky. Our house is tiny so we can't host.

Does anyone have any indoor alternatives for adults and kids that aren't kiddie playzones?

Thanks in advance!

The visitors centre. Has a playground for the kids, loads of parking and grass for a kick around and picnic.
    There's a restaurant on site if it rains

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

Maybe purchase a gazebo from Argos with sides...can fit lots of people and can be taken home when you're done

Advertisement