Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi mechanic Kildare area

• 06-06-2017 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi All,

First time posting so, if I've broken any rules just inform me and i will make the changes.

Im looking for a good Audi mechanic around the kildare area. *(mine is on holidays for the next two weeks, he's based in Toughers in newbridge)

I have a 07 2.0 TDi Audi A4. The car keeps losing power, won't go over 80 Km without shuddering and lurching like crazy also won't rev above 3000RPM when on the move.
    I have recently put in a new EGR valve and gasket, Had the intake manifold cleaned, and a second hand throttle body put in but the issue still persists. I need someone with knowladge of Audi cars who can hopefully diagnose the problem and offer me a fix. If anyone can recommend a good Audi mechanic i would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance for any help given.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭GavMan

George Dalton in Portlaoise

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭v240gltse

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭FR85

George Dalton as mentioned.

Is there any warning lights on the dash? Sounds like it's in limp mode.

Advertisement