Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dan Wesson 715 6" Revolver - Silver + Holster and CO2 carts

Options
  • 06-06-2017 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,874 ✭✭✭

Purchased this late last year by mistake(wanted the 4" and somehow ended up with the 6").

Anyway, mint condition, used a few times in the back yard and then put in box and stored away. It hasn't even used up its first CO2 cart, so really is used very little.

Comes with original box, accessories(speed loader etc) and instructions, Strike Systems holster(purchased with pistol, so also mint), 9 C02 carts and 1 cart installed. Will also throw in a bottle of Devil BB's(3000).

This is the newer 715 version of the pistol.
    This is the 1 Joule version of the pistol. It was tested and is firing at 220 fps.

100 Euro

8Fuawse.jpg

0FrQPQP.jpg

Collection preferred from Bray, Wicklow.

Some info:

Building on the reliability and performance of the standard Dan Wesson range, the 715 is heavier, beefier and more accurate than previous models.

This is the 6" barrel model, which has a great squared-off look and phenomenal silver finish.

".357 MAGNUM" laser engraved markings on the right side of the barrel.

An exceptionally heavy piece, coming in at 1.2kg!

The cylinder release latch is now located forward of the cylinder for quick operation.

Red and white dots on the right side of the frame indicate the two modes of safe and not safe.

Plastic grips are done away with and replaced with higher quality and more ergonomic rubberised Hogue grips.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭xbstkx

Does this come with the rail on top?

Also 85EUR and I will collect from Bray.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,874 ✭✭✭Steve X2

xbstkx wrote: »
    Does this come with the rail on top?

Also 85EUR and I will collect from Bray.

It comes as new. Just standard top section with sights.

How does the above price sound to you?

Also is the speed loader included?

xbstkx wrote: »
    How does the above price sound to you?

Also is the speed loader included?

Speed loader is there yes.
    95 sounds better to me. Let me know.

That's fair enough PM when you're ready.

• Advertisement

this is now sold.

Advertisement