Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wemo or evo?

Options
  • 06-06-2017 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭

I was leaning toward the evo because the wemo isn't HomeKit compatible, but they've just announc s an upgrade piece that will make it so.

Which do you prefer?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭fasterbetter

Hi,

I can't comment on the Wemo kit but I have 3 Elgato Eve 220v sockets if thats what you mean.

I have used them since Christmas and they work exactly as expected. I use them with HomeKit to turn off an on various lights and appliances. They include a power usage monitor and I use the sunset/sunrise setting in HomeKit for some of the lights. they are not cheap at close to 50 euro.

They are a little bulky and I don't think you would fit 2 of them side by side on a multiblock for example.

fasterbetter

Advertisement