Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Times Irish edition -what's missing?

• 06-06-2017 5:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,260 ✭✭✭

Have been getting and enjoying the LT for a long time. Today I see it is an Irish edition. I am in two minds about this. The sports pages is what I head for first . But today I see gaa in there. I am not a bit interested in the gaa. If I wanted that would buy the Indo or something.

Does this mean I am not going to get the same amount of football ie soccer content about Premier League and so on as the paper would have in mainland Britain? In other words, am I actually getting all the same sport AND irish content too.

What exactly does an Irish edition mean ? There's a lot of Irish content but does that mean they take out a lot I of (very interesting ) British content to make way for that?

Advertisement