Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The big E3 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

I'll play a Shadow of Colossus that doesn't run like crap and have TERRIBLE controls, sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

That looks like a total mess...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Xenji wrote: »
    So the SOTC rumours were true.

You the man xenji :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,355 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Audience not feeling any of this so far.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Allied assault remake

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Call of Duty cigarette break time

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Lots of brown and grey in that. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

I've played most Call of Duty's ... Haven't played any since Modern Warfare 3 (I think?) But hey, if it's going back to World War 2 then i'm interested. You've got my money, jerks :pac:

* My money when it's not full priced lol.

Here's a surprise some actual great stuff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Eh, Skyrim on VR doesn't mean too much for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The pre showed some interesting stuff as well if you skip past the GT and Knack parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

That clink of the M1 Garand in COD, oh how I missed you.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Bethesda are milking every final little drop they can out Skyrim, aren't they?

Angron wrote: »
    Eh, Skyrim on VR doesn't mean too much for me.

Am I among the minority who doesn't get the VR thing yet?
    Granted I never tried the headset yet but just seems gimmick'y to me at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Pac1Man wrote: »
    That clink of the M1 Garand in COD, oh how I missed you.

Orgasmic

Granted I never tried the headset yet but just seems gimmick'y to me at this point.

VR is a show don't tell thing. You dont "get" it until you try it. Somethings dont translate to ads.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,327 ✭✭✭dunworth1

No mention if exclusives or not

J. Marston wrote: »
    Bethesda are milking every final little drop they can out Skyrim, aren't they?

Personally I think they are funding the next Elder Scrolls with all the re-releases :pac:

****ing yes! A beautiful boys simulator!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,772 ✭✭✭lertsnim

The crowd looks bored.

• Advertisement

Having said that, all the electric guitar in the world wont make fishing exciting. :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Final Fantasy Fishing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

**** ya virtual fishing

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm not a FF fan, but a game themed around fishing seems kinda silly and fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I came really close to buying one on release, but decided to give away my reserve. Haven't regretted it to be honest.

Some sub PS3 graphics being shown off in bravo team

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Need a new Socom.

Kirby wrote: »
    Having said that, all the electric guitar in the world wont make fishing exciting. :D

Obviously never played Sega Bass fishing.

Kirby wrote: »
    VR is a show don't tell thing. You dont "get" it until you try it. Somethings dont translate to ads.
    I've tried a bit of it, and while it seems fine it's just not something I really have much of an interest in right now.

• Advertisement

Seems supermassive games are the only internal studio supporting vr

Advertisement