Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The big E3 discussion thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Angron wrote: »
    I've tried a bit of it, and while it seems fine it's just not something I really have much of an interest in right now.

You played with motion controls? Robo-recall?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,413 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

GoW looked bad last year. Expecting a lot better from this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

GOW.

Here comes Gramptos.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'll never say no to more God of War news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Jesus put the f*****g thing on full screen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

God Of War guy accidentally slipped into Westeros

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

About time we saw more hod of war .

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Shadow of the Colossus is just a remaster? I mean I just played the Ps3 version recently. So unless they add the extra Colossi that they cut, I don't see the point

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,413 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Ok looking a lot better. Still not sure about combat but at least it's not Arkham combat.

Looks really ****ing stupid. Platinum games stupid. I'm down for that.

• Advertisement

That looks like great fun. I think I'll be getting that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I hope we get to punch Odin.

Here comes David Cages next piece of ****.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

They could at least give us a release date .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Loved the GOW trailer. Action looks great

This that game with the android things with the blue blood?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Oh its Quantics take on Watch Dogs or something

• Registered Users Posts: 33,752 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Angron wrote: »
    This that game with the android things with the blue blood?

Yeah. Detroit: Become Human

Create your own story.... let's see if David cage can actually deliver on that for once.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Create your own story.... let's see if David cage can actually deliver on that for once.

Let's be honest here....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Detroit: Become Terrorists

Looks like the same black and white choices that will mean nothing in the end.

Your wan will catch her death wearing that in a snowstorm.

Heavy souls Westworld :P

Destiny 2: the grindening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Think I'll cancel my Switch order and get a PSVR for Skyrim VR

Meh

It's Gary! Or something with a G!

Ah good, a bit more Destiny 2 stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Any release date on Detroit become human?

Looks very good.

Advertisement