Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suicide Bunny discontinued?

• 06-06-2017 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi folks, an old user with a new profile here.

Been vaping this brand solely for the last year and I cant get it anywhere now? It seems all the go to places have stopped stocking it. I rang around and was told the dont have a licence to sell it here but im unsure if this is the truth.

Does anybody know if it can be bought here? Did it fail the new reg requirements or whats happened.

I have tried a few alternatives but nothing is even close. Ive tried a multitude of different brands/flavours but again, not for me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 103 ✭✭Phill_M

You can still get it online, and Mother's Milk has already passed TPD regulationss as far as I know. Each flavour has to be tested individually at the company's cost so maybe they're not all cleared yet. 0mg bottles wouldn't fall under TPD regulations anyway, so anywhere can still sell that in any sized bottle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vamose

where do you advise, i cant see any Irish retailers that sell it

I'm sure I saw it on an Irish site recently, but after looking through my regulars it's not there any more. They must've been selling off the last of their 0mg stock. You could try googling UK sites though. Vapeclub.co.uk have a huge variety of stock, I only use it for reviews and price comparisons though and have never bought off it. They have good reviews on Trustpilot, but I'm not sure how postage would work out even using something like Parcel Motel or DPD Parcel Wizard.

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/suicide-bunny-e-liquid/mothers-milk-suicide-bunny.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3 vamose

Phill_M wrote: »
    I'm sure I saw it on an Irish site recently, but after looking through my regulars it's not there any more. They must've been selling off the last of their 0mg stock. You could try googling UK sites though. Vapeclub.co.uk have a huge variety of stock, I only use it for reviews and price comparisons though and have never bought off it. They have good reviews on Trustpilot, but I'm not sure how postage would work out even using something like Parcel Motel or DPD Parcel Wizard.

Thanks, ordered 9 bottles there, was starting to think they had failed lab tests. Panic over. Again, thanks for the help

No problem!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

vamose wrote: »
    Hi folks, an old user with a new profile here.

Been vaping this brand solely for the last year and I cant get it anywhere now? It seems all the go to places have stopped stocking it. I rang around and was told the dont have a licence to sell it here but im unsure if this is the truth.

Does anybody know if it can be bought here? Did it fail the new reg requirements or whats happened.

I have tried a few alternatives but nothing is even close. Ive tried a multitude of different brands/flavours but again, not for me.

Excellent one shot concentrate available here if you ever intend to go the DIY route.
    http://picknmixdiy.com/key-lime-cheesecake-recipe-picknmix-vaping-ireland/mothers-milk-recipe-picknmixdiy-vaping-wexford-ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,291 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Could it just be the size of the bottle? bottles over 10 ml can't be sold anymore can they?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Grayson wrote: »
    Could it just be the size of the bottle? bottles over 10 ml can't be sold anymore can they?

You can still buy what ever size bottle of liquid you want but there is no Nicotine in them,just add your own Nic,that's why most of us have stocked up with Nic & freezed it.
    If you don't have any,just buy the 10ml Nic shots & add it,a quick shake & your ready to vape...:)

Advertisement