Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any conspiracy in all these terrorist attacks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

It would make sense to use crisis actors, as it would be easier to get the right message across the controlled mainstream media by having an operation that is more tightly controlled. Their goal here is to manipulate public sentiment to agree to their pre-determined agenda. Using crisis actors does help to get their message across. If you have any other questions, list them in bullet points and I'll see if I can answer them.
    How does using crisis actors make it easier to get the point across?
    Why would they be unable to get their point across by using a real bomb?
    Why do you say that it is more tightly controlled when you then point to pictures that you believe slip out and show mistakes? Doesn't this indicate that the don't control it? Or are you now saying it's on purpose?
    If their goal is to control the scene to put out a message, why then to they risk it by leaving deliberate clues?

I'm sure I can think of more questions, but these are the main ones.
    I'd also like you to outline precisely how many actors there were and who was involved in the conspiracy, cause it seems like you believe it's every single person at the event...

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

King Mob wrote: »
    How does using crisis actors make it easier to get the point across?
    Why would they be unable to get their point across by using a real bomb?
    Why do you say that it is more tightly controlled when you then point to pictures that you believe slip out and show mistakes? Doesn't this indicate that the don't control it? Or are you now saying it's on purpose?
    If their goal is to control the scene to put out a message, why then to they risk it by leaving deliberate clues?

I'm sure I can think of more questions, but these are the main ones.
    I'd also like you to outline precisely how many actors there were and who was involved in the conspiracy, cause it seems like you believe it's every single person at the event...

Crisis actors can best protray the images of ordinary people been caught up in the attack. A girl looking distressed on a phone, guy looking dead on the road etc.. These would be the perfect pictures to get across the world.

Using a real bomb will need real ambulance crew, police and fire brigade to attend. Getting the right picture during all this commotion would prove more difficult than in a controlled environment.

I'm not fully sure why they use the same actors in some of the false flag attacks. Possibly it is an experiment on their side to see how far they can push the manipulation.

My guess on why they leave deliberate clues is to due with negative forces of karma. By giving the public a chance to find the clues and thereby choosing to ignore them, the global elites avoid all negative effects of karma.

I don't know how many actors there were, I am basing my opinion on pictures of the same people being used in various false flag attacks. I don't believe the exact same actors are used every time, but there has been an overlap with some of the actors they have used.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 Brother Luke

NIMAN wrote: »
    Now before I start, I have to say that I wouldn't be a great believer in most conspiracy theories.

But over the last couple of years, seeing all these attacks in France, Belgium and the UK, it is shocking that in most of the cases "the attackers were known to police".

It would be incredibly hard to stop unknowns carrying out acts, but so many of these nuts seem to have been on a radar. I also appreciate how hard it is to keep track of potential terrorists.

Some might say they are being allowed to carry out a certain number of attacks so that the Gov can introduce harsh laws, states of emergency etc, or to get the general public to see more military spending and invasions as necessary? All done with a relatively small number of the public killed?

In the latest attack, one of the guys even appeared in a TV documentary basically saying "look at me, I'm a mad Jihadi". Yet he was able to go out and crash a van into people then stab others to death!
    Did you ever consider that those countries bring it on themselves?

Crisis actors can best protray the images of ordinary people been caught up in the attack. A girl looking distressed on a phone, guy looking dead on the road etc.. These would be the perfect pictures to get across the world.

Using a real bomb will need real ambulance crew, police and fire brigade to attend. Getting the right picture during all this commotion would prove more difficult than in a controlled environment.
    That doesn't make any sense. Why wouldn't any photos like that come out of using a real bomb? Why wouldn't a planted photographer be able to get what they need? This is a bizarre claim.
    Why would actors be better at portraying people caught in a bomb attack than people caught in a bomb attack.
    I'm not fully sure why they use the same actors in some of the false flag attacks. Possibly it is an experiment on their side to see how far they can push the manipulation.
    Again, nonsense.
    Why would they want to push it, yet also want to control everything? That's contradictory.
    My guess on why they leave deliberate clues is to due with negative forces of karma. By giving the public a chance to find the clues and thereby choosing to ignore them, the global elites avoid all negative effects of karma.
    Several problems here. One that wouldn't absolve them of bad karma. The karma would only effect them after they died. If you believe they are satanic, they won't believe in karma. And lastly, karma doesn't exist.

This is your silliest claim yet. These people are tricking and killing people, but they're worried about being good people? That doesn't make sense.
    I don't know how many actors there were, I am basing my opinion on pictures of the same people being used in various false flag attacks. I don't believe the exact same actors are used every time, but there has been an overlap with some of the actors they have used.
    I know you don't know how many people because it is obvious that you haven't put much thought into this theory.
    Dohnjoe listed the people who have had to be involved at minimum. Do you believe all of these people were involved?
    What of the crowd? We're they all actors? They must have been since you believe they must all be controlled so as to get a nice picture...
    Or is it possible to take pictures in a chaotic crowd?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,230 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

The questions of why the global elites use actors for their false flags is something they can know.

It comes across as odd to create your own facts and fictional groups/actors, then act as if they have some undetermined will you don't know anything about - it's another cop out

On a side note, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings in 2013, believed 911 was an inside job. Dzhokhar is currently on death row, it must be with the grimmest irony that he sees his twin bombings.. being labelled an inside job, and the people that he and Tamerlan personally killed (e.g. Sean Collier at close range).. being called "actors"

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    It comes across as odd to create your own facts and fictional groups/actors, then act as if they have some undetermined will you don't know anything about - it's another cop out

On a side note, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and his brother Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who carried out the Boston Marathon bombings in 2013, believed 911 was an inside job. Dzhokhar is currently on death row, it must be with the grimmest irony that he sees his twin bombings.. being labelled an inside job, and the people that he and Tamerlan personally killed (e.g. Sean Collier at close range).. being called "actors"

The Tsarnaev brothers did not carry out the Boston marathon bombings. They were set up. The backpacks they had did not match the bags used in the bombings as pictured in the aftermath per below. There were 2 secret police captured on camera leading up to it, both had backpacks matching the exploded bags pictured after the 2 bombs. These 2 people were initially accused by some media until the CIA released photos of the Tsarnaev brothers saying it was them. One was later killed and one got away but got captured while the cameras were on.

http://www.hangthebankers.com/proof-boston-marathon-bombing-was-a-false-flag-operation/

The Tsarnaev brothers did not carry out the Boston marathon bombings. They were set up. The backpacks they had did not match the bags used in the bombings as pictured in the aftermath per below. There were 2 secret police captured on camera leading up to it, both had backpacks matching the exploded bags pictured after the 2 bombs. These 2 people were initially accused by some media until the CIA released photos of the Tsarnaev brothers saying it was them. One was later killed and one got away but got captured while the cameras were on.

http://www.hangthebankers.com/proof-boston-marathon-bombing-was-a-false-flag-operation/
    You are once again ignoring questions and points you cannot answer. Spamming yet more conspiracy theory claims that you have swallowed without question is not going to convince anyone and it is not going to make those questions go away. It just makes the conspiracy theory look even more ridiculous than it already is.

So since it's pointless to chase you up on the questions you've dodged and you are only going to dodge any difficult questions about these new claims, perhaps you could at least answer one question:

What recent tragedies have not been false flags and how do you tell the difference?

The backpacks matched. The CCTV from Boylston street is pretty good. The CIA didn't release photos, the FBI did. They doing throwing home-made grenades and at least one pressure cooker bomb at the police in Watertown.. the same type of pressure cooker bombs that went off at the marathon finish line.. I don't know how that's a setup, what, mind control

I don't want to be too harsh here, but it's the hypocrisy that is the staggering part. You are blindly accepting false information without question, then spreading that disinformation, then you have the balls to lecture people on blindly accepting disinformation.. which is actually fact

It's mind-bending stuff when you think about it

You are once again ignoring questions and points you cannot answer. Spamming yet more conspiracy theory claims that you have swallowed without question is not going to convince anyone and it is not going to make those questions go away. It just makes the conspiracy theory look even more ridiculous than it already is.

So since it's pointless to chase you up on the questions you've dodged and you are only going to dodge any difficult questions about these new claims, perhaps you could at least answer one question:

What recent tragedies have not been false flags and how do you tell the difference?

After I answer your questions you come back and repeat the same questions. It's like you don't read the answers.

I would look at each attack on a individual basis to see if it is a false flag attack. Most of what I have seen so far are false flags.

• Advertisement

The backpacks matched. The CCTV from Boylston street is pretty good. The CIA didn't release photos, the FBI did. They doing throwing home-made grenades and at least one pressure cooker bomb at the police in Watertown.. the same type of pressure cooker bombs that went off at the marathon finish line.. I don't know how that's a setup, what, mind control

I don't want to be too harsh here, but it's the hypocrisy that is the staggering part. You are blindly accepting false information without question, then spreading that disinformation, then you have the balls to lecture people on blindly accepting disinformation.. which is actually fact

It's mind-bending stuff when you think about it

The backpacks don't match, it's obvious you didn't look at the footage. One had a white backpack while the other had a brown one. The torn up one after it exploded was black and matched the look of the backpacks carried by the secret police.

You talk about accepting false information yet you accept information about them throwing grenades without evidence. It would appear you keep a closed mind and accept whatever the controlled mainstream media tells you.

The backpacks don't match, it's obvious you didn't look at the footage. One had a white backpack while the other had a brown one. The torn up one after it exploded was black and matched the look of the backpacks carried by the secret police.

The photograph you are referring to was never officially released by the FBI, the "FBI" in the corner has been doctored.

backpack.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/boston.asp#backpack
    You talk about accepting false information yet you accept information about them throwing grenades without evidence.

Witnesses to the explosions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9eRJLmL_Fs

The gunfire and explosions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiZel73mNs0
    Deveau said the Tsarnaev brothers hurled something at the officers – apparently a pressure cooker bomb — and there was a tremendous explosion. Police later found the lid to a pressure cooker. “We believe it was an exact duplicate of the Boston Marathon bombs,’’ he said. The suspects also threw five “crude grenades’’ at officers; three of which exploded, he said.
    https://www.boston.com/uncategorized/noprimarytagmatch/2013/04/21/new-details-on-wild-shootout-with-bomb-suspects-in-watertown-chief-says-older-brother-was-killed-by-younger-brothers-desperate-getaway

Blast mark from one of the bombs used (the white light is the bomb disposal robot the scene)
    moh-boston-10_grande.jpg?836

There are endless sources for this
    It would appear you keep a closed mind and accept whatever the controlled mainstream media tells you.

Another conspiracy you've mentioned earlier in the thread

There are thousands of newspapers in Europe - please explain with evidence how all of these news outlets are controlled?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_newspapers

You say the picture of the black bag was never officially released by the FBI but you link an article that says "the picture was included in a security bulletin issued to law enforcement agencies by the FBI and shows a shredded backpack in which one of the bombs was hidden".

The other links have shown no evidence the brothers were involved. Instead you made an assumption and took it as fact. Anyone could have been involved with the gunfire with police.

The mainstream media is controlled by the illuminati. It is used to brainwash the masses. All over the world from Canada to Australia the controlled mainstream media outlets use the same version of events and blame the same people.

To understand how the mainstream media is controlled you need to understand the illuminati and how they control how the world operates.

After I answer your questions you come back and repeat the same questions. It's like you don't read the answers.
    On the few occasions you have directly attempted to address any of my points your answers were either vague, nonsensical, contradictory to your other claims or just plain silly.
    You have ignored the majority of my points.

The few occasions I have repeat questions it is because your response did not actually answer my question. Like for example:

I would look at each attack on a individual basis to see if it is a false flag attack. Most of what I have seen so far are false flags.
    I asked you to provide an example of an event you have concluded was not a false flag. Then to explain how you came to this conclusion.

But if I read you right you are now claiming that every event is a false flag which only compounds the silliness of the conspiracy...

To understand how the mainstream media is controlled you need to understand the illuminati and how they control how the world operates.
    But the only way you "understand" these guys is via clues they are deliberately handing you and you are swallowing without a scrap of critical thought.

Were I one for these fictitious guys, that sure would be an easy and tempting way to trick would be investigators...

Some people psychologically cannot handle that the world is not controlled by one source. So they create these myths.

For example, there are people who believe the Earth is flat. Obviously there are quite a few things that disprove that, e.g. NASA. Therefore these people respond by dismissing NASA as a conspiracy

Naturally anyone who individually believes that the Jews/Rothchilds/Bush family/Illuminati/Satanists/Aliens control the world will dismiss anything that contradicts their belief. Media, science, I've even seen academia being shunned

Here's a good explanation from Psychology Today
    Psychologist Viren Swami finds that believers in conspiracies “are more likely to be cynical about the world in general and politics in particular. Conspiracy theories also seem to be more compelling to those with low self-worth, especially with regard to their sense of agency in the world at large. Conspiracy theories appear to be a way of reacting to uncertainty and powerlessness.” [1]

Defined this way, conspiracy theories are tools a believer uses to shore up self-esteem and calm anxieties. They’re stories that create an illusion of mastery in a whirling world. If you believe that airplane contrails in the sky are not frozen exhaust vapor but toxic “chemtrails” that “they” are spreading for some sinister purpose, you’re managing your anxiety about things (toxic clouds) even as you’re reassuring yourself that you know the inside story and therefore have a special heroic advantage.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/swim-in-denial/201605/conspiracy-theories-and-you

• Advertisement

Some people psychologically cannot handle that the world is not controlled by one source. So they create these myths.

I try to keep an open mind about everything and question something if it doesn't look right. I then form my own conclusions if something is true or not. That gives me a greater understanding of the world we live in and helps to identify the real motives behind politicians and governmental organisations. The opposite to that is accept everything the controlled mainstream media tells us as been the truth and thereby live in a virtual reality they have created for us.

From my research so far, the world operates like a pyramid. At the top are about 9,000 men that control the world, which are called the illuminati. They get their power from the global financial system. Under them is the Bank of International Settlements headquartered in Switzerland, which is the head of the central banks and financial system. It is independent from the rules of Switzerland and those that control it have immunity.

It is the illuminati that specify the rules to the BIS which communicate these rules down through the channels. Under this is the IMF and World Bank. Next layer is the central banks like the ECB and US Federal Reserve, which do not get audited. Next layer is the regular banks, stock markets and multi nationals. Next we have the governments and then the people.

At the bottom is where real assets exist and that value is been extorted through the financial system. When the IMF or World Bank gives loans to a country or a regular bank gives loans to people, they do so by charging an interest rate. They enter digits into a computer thus creating currency out of thin air. Lets say the interest rate is 5%, so every year 5% of the wealth is taking from the bottom and given up through the channels to the top.

Those at the top are Luciferians which mean they worship Satan. There are a number of rules in place so the number at the top doesn't get too big. To become a member they chose you based on what you can do for them. You need to have personality traits of a psychopath. Once you go through a training period and your conscience doesn't affect you then you go through a initiation ceremony. Within the top structure there are different layers, those higher up reveal secrets to those next in command while paying attention to how well that person keeps the secret.

There is still a lot I have yet to learn such as their human sacrifices, quest for acceptance of immoral behaviour among the worlds peoples, what they are doing in Cern creating a portal to demon underworld, turning people towards central government through false flag attacks giving them greater control over peoples lives, recent discovery in antarctica, how they will manage the end of the US dollar as world reserve currency and move away from debt based currencies etc... All very interesting giving me a better insight how the world operates rather than been brainwashed through the tv.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Shoes and Boots

I think terrorists making false attacks trying keep police on false way. There something more serious they do. Those silly vans/knives attacks is organised keep police on wrong way I think. We all remember how Osama was hiding in Pakistan, there is plenty new people involved which never had any problems with police and them history are clean. Something gona happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭Tsipras

I try to keep an open mind about everything and question something if it doesn't look right. I then form my own conclusions if something is true or not. That gives me a greater understanding of the world we live in and helps to identify the real motives behind politicians and governmental organisations. The opposite to that is accept everything the controlled mainstream media tells us as been the truth and thereby live in a virtual reality they have created for us.

From my research so far, the world operates like a pyramid. At the top are about 9,000 men that control the world, which are called the illuminati. They get their power from the global financial system. Under them is the Bank of International Settlements headquartered in Switzerland, which is the head of the central banks and financial system. It is independent from the rules of Switzerland and those that control it have immunity.

It is the illuminati that specify the rules to the BIS which communicate these rules down through the channels. Under this is the IMF and World Bank. Next layer is the central banks like the ECB and US Federal Reserve, which do not get audited. Next layer is the regular banks, stock markets and multi nationals. Next we have the governments and then the people.

At the bottom is where real assets exist and that value is been extorted through the financial system. When the IMF or World Bank gives loans to a country or a regular bank gives loans to people, they do so by charging an interest rate. They enter digits into a computer thus creating currency out of thin air. Lets say the interest rate is 5%, so every year 5% of the wealth is taking from the bottom and given up through the channels to the top.

Those at the top are Luciferians which mean they worship Satan. There are a number of rules in place so the number at the top doesn't get too big. To become a member they chose you based on what you can do for them. You need to have personality traits of a psychopath. Once you go through a training period and your conscience doesn't affect you then you go through a initiation ceremony. Within the top structure there are different layers, those higher up reveal secrets to those next in command while paying attention to how well that person keeps the secret.

There is still a lot I have yet to learn such as their human sacrifices, quest for acceptance of immoral behaviour among the worlds peoples, what they are doing in Cern creating a portal to demon underworld, turning people towards central government through false flag attacks giving them greater control over peoples lives, recent discovery in antarctica, how they will manage the end of the US dollar as world reserve currency and move away from debt based currencies etc... All very interesting giving me a better insight how the world operates rather than been brainwashed through the tv.

Where'd you get 9,000 out of? (i agree with most what you're saying)

Tsipras wrote: »
    Where'd you get 9,000 out of? (i agree with most what you're saying)

Ronald Bernard interview

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭Shoes and Boots

The problem is, if media will start tell the truth, world will back to stone age. Better controlled dictature than uncontrolled chaos.

• Advertisement

...what they are doing in Cern creating a portal to demon underworld...
    Welp, there goes taking you even the slightest bit seriously.

But it is a good demonstration of the level of absolute silliness you have to be at to entertain the notion that all of these attacks are faked.

Do yourself a favour and actually take your own advice: Stop believing everything you are told without question.

Welp, there goes taking you even the slightest bit seriously.

But it is a good demonstration of the level of absolute silliness you have to be at to entertain the notion that all of these attacks are faked.

Do yourself a favour and actually take your own advice: Stop believing everything you are told without question.

I realise it is hard to get your head around some of this, from the moment we enter the world alot of what we are told is not true. We go through a dummed down education system of repeating what is in text books rather than critically evaluating how the world operates. If you lack faith then the existence of demons is especially hard to understand. Majority of people will never understand any of this but I will continue to keep an open mind and question everything.

I realise it is hard to get your head around some of this

It's actually very simple. For you it's demons and Lucifer, for someone else it's the Freemasons, for another it's the Jews, the Skull and Bones, Bilderburg, Bohemiqn Grove, the NWO, Obama as the anti-Christ (that one is a bit out of fashion at the mo), Reptilians, Aliens from the 4th dimension, the Rothschilds, the list might go on and on, but the narrative is always roughly the same

And some special person can always "see through it all"

I realise it is hard to get your head around some of this,
    Nope, got my head around it pretty quickly. I just don't believe it because I don't believe every wacky claim I come across without question.
    Majority of people will never understand any of this but I will continue to keep an open mind and question everything.
    You have demonstrated the complete opposite of this.

You have shown and admitted that you do not question what you are told by conspiracy theorist media. You have repeated posted false facts and failed to address the places where your theory clearly does not make sense.
    When you claim to "question everything" it appears that you mean "question everything except what agrees with my world view."

Similarly on top of demonstrating a complete lack of ability to engage with people about your beliefs, you have shown that you will not even entertain the possibility that you are wrong. This is the opposite of having an open mind. Additionally you seem to be insulting anyone who doesn't have an "open mind" simply because they dare not to believe you right away and have the audacity to question you.

So I don't think you understand what keeping an open mind and questioning everything actually means...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

This comes across as if you are trolling yourself

It's actually very simple. For you it's demons and Lucifer, for someone else it's the Freemasons, for another it's the Jews, the Skull and Bones, Bilderburg, Bohemiqn Grove, the NWO, Obama as the anti-Christ (that one is a bit out of fashion at the mo), Reptilians, Aliens from the 4th dimension, the Rothschilds, the list might go on and on, but the narrative is always roughly the same

And some special person can always "see through it all"

Alot of what you've mentioned are interconnected. Those in the illuminati come from various places. Secrecy is very important for them. Some in the illuminati would have come from secret societies such as Skull & Bones and Freemasons. Given their positions some have attended Bohemian Grove or the yearly Bilderberg meetings. Obama I would not trust as he has a hidden agenda and is working for the establishment.

The Jews were central to the Russian revolution where they drew up the Communist manifesto. Their overall plan was to bring in a New World Order under a communist society where those that are left act as slaves to those at the top. The Rothschilds who are Luciferian Jews own about 30-40% of the worlds wealth which is hidden from public view. The Rothschilds are top dog in the illuminati. I believe that those at the very top worship the devil and they carry out human sacrifices to Satan. I don't believe in Reptilians and I keep an open mind to the possibility of aliens, anything is possible given what I've discovered so far.

Nope, got my head around it pretty quickly. I just don't believe it because I don't believe every wacky claim I come across without question.

You have demonstrated the complete opposite of this.

You have shown and admitted that you do not question what you are told by conspiracy theorist media. You have repeated posted false facts and failed to address the places where your theory clearly does not make sense.
    When you claim to "question everything" it appears that you mean "question everything except what agrees with my world view."

Similarly on top of demonstrating a complete lack of ability to engage with people about your beliefs, you have shown that you will not even entertain the possibility that you are wrong. This is the opposite of having an open mind. Additionally you seem to be insulting anyone who doesn't have an "open mind" simply because they dare not to believe you right away and have the audacity to question you.

So I don't think you understand what keeping an open mind and questioning everything actually means...

Based on your posts you come across as an angry person. I have never said I don't question the alternative media. Any questions you asked I answered them as best I could, where in turn you repeat the same questions because you deem the answers silly.

There is always a possibility either one of us is wrong given how secretive the illuminati are, does that mean we should state I could be wrong when given an opinion? Saying "it is good to keep an open mind" is not an insult.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

The Jews

Which ones? Clarify now, or retract, or this is just blatant anti-semitism.

Overheal wrote: »
    Which ones? Clarify now, or retract, or this is just blatant anti-semitism.

There's two types. The illuminati Jews and ordinary Jews. The ordinary Jews were thrown under the bus in WW2 by the illuminati when the Rothschilds financially supported Hitler. They turned sides during the war after they agreed with the British government to create the state of Israel.

There's two types. The illuminati Jews and ordinary Jews.
    No... keep trying

• Advertisement

There's two types. The illuminati Jews and ordinary Jews. The ordinary Jews were thrown under the bus in WW2 by the illuminati when the Rothschilds financially supported Hitler. They turned sides during the war after they agreed with the British government to create the state of Israel.

Why is it important that they are Jewish? Why bring that up?
    What has Jewish people being involved in the Russian Revolution got to do with the Illuminati?

Are you basing these claims on the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"?

Why is it important that they are Jewish? Why bring that up?
    What has Jewish people being involved in the Russian Revolution got to do with the Illuminati?

Are you basing these claims on the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"?

The leaders of the Russian revolution were Jewish and yes it is based on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion where influential Jewish leaders around the world came together to draw up their plan. That document also ties back to the goals of the illuminati.

The leaders of the Russian revolution were Jewish and yes it is based on the Protocols of the Elders of Zion where influential Jewish leaders around the world came together to draw up their plan. That document also ties back to the goals of the illuminati.
    Ya see...
    You kinda lose the right to lecture people about swallowing lies and doing research etc. when the basis for your beliefs is a piece of long debunked, racist propaganda that was used by the nazis...

The meeting of world Jewish leaders was meant to take place in Munich near the end of the 19th century, but due to opposition of Jewish people living in Germany who didn't want to move to a new Jewish state in Israel, the meeting took place in Switzerland instead.

Since the book was first published in Russia, the controlled mainstream media has tried to discredit it as Nazi propaganda. I will try discuss it without the anti Semitism card been screamed at me.

The book lays out the minutes of that meeting in 24 protocols / chapters. Some of the goals included moving towards a one world government, gaining control of the banking system, fermenting wars to weaken gentile (non jew) controlled states, corrupting music & education, taking over the media & controlling the flow of information to the masses, undermining family values and destruction of religion through materialism.

Given what has happened so far in history, the book is proving accurate. Every chairman and deputy chairman of the privately owned US federal reserve since the early 80's have been Zionist Jewish, they control Hollywood, the music industry, own large media corporations while the controlled mainstream media has turned the wider population into sheep.

They do have a natural advantage in that the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews is 40% higher than the world average. This allows them to gain possessions of power and wealth in the world, far higher than their general demographic. As the illuminati is based on power, wealth and control it would be fair to say the Ashkenazi Jews would make up a significant number of the 9,000 men on top of the pyramid.

Since the book was first published in Russia, the controlled mainstream media has tried to discredit it as Nazi propaganda.
    That's cause it's racist propaganda used by the Nazis.
    Given what has happened so far in history, the book is proving accurate.
    To quote literally ****ing Hitler himself:
    ... [The Protocols] are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans [ ] every week ... [which is] the best proof that they are authentic ... the important thing is that with positively terrifying certainty they reveal the nature and activity of the Jewish people and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims
    They do have a natural advantage in that the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews is 40% higher than the world average.
    Lol, where does this come from?

Could you outline specifically what research you personally did to make sure that this racist propaganda was actually true?
    Or was it just that you read about it on the internet and accepted it as true?

The meeting of world Jewish leaders was meant to take place in Munich near the end of the 19th century, but due to opposition of Jewish people living in Germany who didn't want to move to a new Jewish state in Israel, the meeting took place in Switzerland instead.

Since the book was first published in Russia, the controlled mainstream media has tried to discredit it as Nazi propaganda. I will try discuss it without the anti Semitism card been screamed at me.

The book lays out the minutes of that meeting in 24 protocols / chapters. Some of the goals included moving towards a one world government, gaining control of the banking system, fermenting wars to weaken gentile (non jew) controlled states, corrupting music & education, taking over the media & controlling the flow of information to the masses, undermining family values and destruction of religion through materialism.

Given what has happened so far in history, the book is proving accurate. Every chairman and deputy chairman of the privately owned US federal reserve since the early 80's have been Zionist Jewish, they control Hollywood, the music industry, own large media corporations while the controlled mainstream media has turned the wider population into sheep.

They do have a natural advantage in that the IQ of Ashkenazi Jews is 40% higher than the world average. This allows them to gain possessions of power and wealth in the world, far higher than their general demographic. As the illuminati is based on power, wealth and control it would be fair to say the Ashkenazi Jews would make up a significant number of the 9,000 men on top of the pyramid.
    So let's pretend what you're saying is true, which so far there has been nothing presented to credit it whatsoever:

You are making matter-of-fact claims that will need to be supported here. It's one thing to speculate or theorize; it's a complete other matter to claim fact and not support it.

- The book has been widely condemned as a forgery for almost a century now. It is your claim that it is genuine. It is up to you to prove it as such or clarify it as an unfounded opinion. Otherwise, conventional wisdom stands.

- Your claim that the US Fed has since the 80's has been lead by Zionists needs to be supported with evidence. Note for the purposes of anti-semitism, Jewish != Zionist, and Zionist != NWO conspiracy. To wit, The US has a pro-zionist foreign policy, much of it Christian-Zionism; but the United States is still anti-globalist.

- Claims of them "Controlling" Hollywood, Music, and Media will have to be defined and proven. The City of LA actually controls Hollywood, in the most literal sense.

- You claim that Ashkenazi Jews have a 40% higher IQ and will want to back up this matter of fact claim with research, or rescind it. This is what you base the rest of your speculation on. Though it's curious that you claim 9,000 men are at the top of the world but I haven't seen evidence to support this figure and you yourself aren't even sure what type of Jew they are in your own narrative.

When I included links to back up my points previously, I was accused of spamming the thread so I stopped. Below are some links for points raised

Protocols of elders of Zion is legitimate

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=534

Jewish control of US federal reserve
    http://www.rense.com/general85/feddrec.htm

Jewish control of media and Hollywood industry

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/

High IQ of Ashkenazi Jews that make up 80% of Jewish population

https://forums.skadi.info/showthread.php?p=1198150

When I included links to back up my points previously, I was accused of spamming the thread so I stopped. Below are some links for points raised

Protocols of elders of Zion is legitimate

http://www.realzionistnews.com/?p=534

Jewish control of US federal reserve
    http://www.rense.com/general85/feddrec.htm

Jewish control of media and Hollywood industry

http://tapnewswire.com/2015/10/six-jewish-companies-control-96-of-the-worlds-media/

High IQ of Ashkenazi Jews that make up 80% of Jewish population

https://forums.skadi.info/showthread.php?p=1198150
    No, no. Posting links to random conspiracy sites and forums does not really prove anything.
    It just shows that you will swallow anything even if it's disgustingly racist.

We should disregard the work of literally every historian who says that the Protocols are an obvious fabrication, but then we should believe an anonymous author from a website called "Realjewnews" without question?

Why should we trust them?
    What research did you personally do to verify the protocols aren't disgusting propaganda?

No, no. Posting links to random conspiracy sites and forums does not really prove anything.
    It just shows that you will swallow anything even if it's disgustingly racist.

We should disregard the work of literally every historian who says that the Protocols are an obvious fabrication, but then we should believe an anonymous author from a website called "Realjewnews" without question?

Why should we trust them?
    What research did you personally do to verify the protocols aren't disgusting propaganda?

If I post from a site that's not your typical controlled mainstream outlet then it's a conspiracy theory. It's part of the course whether you chose to believe what we're told or join the dots in understanding how the world operates. There are a number of different sites I could have linked instead. If you look at the goals of that meeting in the late 19th century and look at history in the meantime then they are well on their way to fulfilling the goals that were set about 125yrs ago.

• Advertisement

If I post from a site that's not your typical controlled mainstream outlet then it's a conspiracy theory. It's part of the course whether you chose to believe what we're told or join the dots in understanding how the world operates. There are a number of different sites I could have linked instead.
    You're missing the question entirely either deliberately or because you can't understand it.

Why do you trust a source that has no standards and every reason to lie and offers nothing to support their own claims?
    How do you know for a fact that "Real Jew News" isn't lying or repeating a false story?
    What research did you personally do to verify the Protocols are real? Did you just read things on the internet?
    If you look at the goals of that meeting in the late 19th century and look at history in the meantime then they are well on their way to fulfilling the goals that were set about 125yrs ago.
    Yea, that's literally what Hitler argued as well.
    ... [The Protocols] are based on a forgery, the Frankfurter Zeitung moans [ ] every week ... [which is] the best proof that they are authentic ... the important thing is that with positively terrifying certainty they reveal the nature and activity of the Jewish people and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims
    Does this count as Godwinning if the person is agreeing with Hitler verbatim?

I would research various sites and youtube videos. Any of the links I posted could be replaced with multiple other sites that say the same message. To personally prove or disprove the minutes of the meeting would require me to be at that meeting all those years ago. I agree that the meeting took place and the protocols are the minutes of the meeting, as what has transpired in the world since then matches back to the goals they set in that meeting.

I would research various sites and youtube videos.
    Again you have not answered the question:
    HOW do you research these sites and verify they are trustworthy? By Reading historical documents? Going to libraries to read first editions and obscure books? Reading other sites and watching other youtube videos?
    Please detail exactly all of the research you did to confirm the protocols are real.

What did you do to ensure that Real Jew News was being honest and accurate and not the awful, disgusting, hate-filled propaganda pit it appears to be on first glance?
    Any of the links I posted could be replaced with multiple other sites that say the same message.
    Assuming this is true, so?
    Also isn't this exactly what you where using a few pages ago to decry the mainstream media?
    The mainstream media is controlled by the illuminati. It is used to brainwash the masses. All over the world from Canada to Australia the controlled mainstream media outlets use the same version of events and blame the same people.
    Why now does this same thing make your sites trustworthy?
    I agree that the meeting took place and the protocols are the minutes of the meeting, as what has transpired in the world since then matches back to the goals they set in that meeting.
    So... Hitler was right when he claimed the exact same thing?

I would research various sites and youtube videos. Any of the links I posted could be replaced with multiple other sites that say the same message. To personally prove or disprove the minutes of the meeting would require me to be at that meeting all those years ago. I agree that the meeting took place and the protocols are the minutes of the meeting, as what has transpired in the world since then matches back to the goals they set in that meeting.

So you WOULD research them but you just don't?

It seems clear that you didn't even perform a smell-test on these pages to ensure any sense of credibility. While it is horribly under-cited, there are a few things that stick out:

"Upon Cherevin’s death in 1896, he willed a copy of his memoirs containing the Protocols to Tzar Nicholas II. (View Sources Here, Here & Here.)"

- First link is to a library entry for a book from 1938, no quotations or anything. Not helpful in the least.
    - 2nd is to a Wikipedia article about Leslie Fry which neither mentions Cherevin or memoirs
    - The third is the same book supposedly, for sale via PayPal...

Another area of the article uses the protocols itself as a citation of a quote, which does nothing to convey the veracity of the protocols.

Often the links the article cites are themselves unsourced. It would be like making a Wikipedia entry for Donald Trump saying he was born as a brown horse and linking it to a webpage I launched that said "Donald Trump used to be a brown horse".

I could go on, but nah.

Your source for 40% higher IQ itself doesn't cite its source for this statistic or the methodology in calculating it. It's also just a message board thread.

Your claim for how much jews control the mass media itself cites a single source which is abjectly broken.

Also, even though the article is dated 2015 it missed the fact that Michael Eisner, Disney's CEO, left the company in 2005. Not off to a great start even if you believed what was being written there. And again, there is no methodology presented for claiming 96% control.

Your link claiming zionists run the reserve is just terribly outdated. Most of those names have already left the Reserve. Further I'm pretty dissapointed you couldn't have just pulled the list of active personnel/those who have served since the 80s and done your own manual research, rather than just google-pasting this crap into the forum, which is just the height of laziness and earns you no favors.

So while you "would" do research, you clearly haven't.
    o personally prove or disprove the minutes of the meeting would require me to be at that meeting all those years ago. I agree that the meeting took place and the protocols are the minutes of the meeting, as what has transpired in the world since then matches back to the goals they set in that meeting.
    bullsh*t. Historians were able to disprove the protocols as a forgery almost a century ago. Perhaps you should start by reading into their methodology for reaching those conclusions so that you can criticize and attempt to disprove them for yourself. Just as been done here with your sources and your methodology - the lightest amount of factchecking and your sources became unraveled.
    How is that claim in any way different from "Any of the links I posted could be replaced with multiple other sites that say the same message.?" Not to mention you're missing the whole function of consensus. If your methodology was the Scientific Method, people would still be claiming that cold fusion can be made to happen in your kitchen; however, since no one has been able to reproduce those results, it hasn't been proven out to be true. Similarly, flat-earthers think they have a good game, but science wins on that too. Historians across the world agreeing the protocols are a forgery isn't necessarily a conspiracy or a coverup, such things are the result of multiple independent studies.

So you WOULD research them but you just don't?

It seems clear that you didn't even perform a smell-test on these pages to ensure any sense of credibility. While it is horribly under-cited, there are a few things that stick out:

"Upon Cherevin’s death in 1896, he willed a copy of his memoirs containing the Protocols to Tzar Nicholas II. (View Sources Here, Here & Here.)"

- First link is to a library entry for a book from 1938, no quotations or anything. Not helpful in the least.
    - 2nd is to a Wikipedia article about Leslie Fry which neither mentions Cherevin or memoirs
    - The third is the same book supposedly, for sale via PayPal...

Another area of the article uses the protocols itself as a citation of a quote, which does nothing to convey the veracity of the protocols.

Often the links the article cites are themselves unsourced. It would be like making a Wikipedia entry for Donald Trump saying he was born as a brown horse and linking it to a webpage I launched that said "Donald Trump used to be a brown horse".

I could go on, but nah.

Your source for 40% higher IQ itself doesn't cite its source for this statistic or the methodology in calculating it. It's also just a message board thread.

Your claim for how much jews control the mass media itself cites a single source which is abjectly broken.

Also, even though the article is dated 2015 it missed the fact that Michael Eisner, Disney's CEO, left the company in 2005. Not off to a great start even if you believed what was being written there. And again, there is no methodology presented for claiming 96% control.

Your link claiming zionists run the reserve is just terribly outdated. Most of those names have already left the Reserve. Further I'm pretty dissapointed you couldn't have just pulled the list of active personnel/those who have served since the 80s and done your own manual research, rather than just google-pasting this crap into the forum, which is just the height of laziness and earns you no favors.

So while you "would" do research, you clearly haven't.

bullsh*t. Historians were able to disprove the protocols as a forgery almost a century ago. Perhaps you should start by reading into their methodology for reaching those conclusions so that you can criticize and attempt to disprove them for yourself. Just as been done here with your sources and your methodology - the lightest amount of factchecking and your sources became unraveled.

How is that claim in any way different from "Any of the links I posted could be replaced with multiple other sites that say the same message.?" Not to mention you're missing the whole function of consensus. If your methodology was the Scientific Method, people would still be claiming that cold fusion can be made to happen in your kitchen; however, since no one has been able to reproduce those results, it hasn't been proven out to be true. Similarly, flat-earthers think they have a good game, but science wins on that too. Historians across the world agreeing the protocols are a forgery isn't necessarily a conspiracy or a coverup, such things are the result of multiple independent studies.

I would look at material from various sources and form my own conclusion. Based on what has happened in the world since the protocols were drawn up, it has shown history has verified those original goals.

Richard Lynn did a study called The chosen people, a study of Jewish intelligence and achievement which measured IQ levels of people from different races. The results highlighted the high IQ levels of Ashkenazi Jews. There are many separate studies done by other people in the US that support the result.

Walt Disney is Jewish controlled, after Michael Eisner left as CEO, his replacement was Bob Igar whose also Jewish.

Current chairperson and deputy chairperson of the US federal reserve are Janet Yellon and Stanley Fischer, before them it was Ben Bernanke and Alan Greenspan, which are all Jewish.

It was you that said historians were used to discredit the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, therefore it is up to you to investigate their methodology before taking it at face value. So far the protocols have proven accurate.

I would look at material from various sources and form my own conclusion.
    What material?
    Stop being coy, you are fooling exactly no one.

Your "research" simply is "read nonsense on internet"
    It was you that said historians were used to discredit the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, therefore it is up to you to investigate their methodology before taking it at face value. So far the protocols have proven accurate.
    No, you tell us.
    I don't believe you actually understand what you are claiming and I need you to demonstrate you do.
    I want you to explain 1) how every historian has concluded that the Protocols are fake.
    And 2) How you can show for a fact that these method is invalid, incorrect or otherwise fabricated.

Experience tells me that you will be unable to do either of these things and you will be unable to admit it.

Right now, you're just spitting out racist nonsense you've swallowed whole.

• Advertisement

No if established wisdom is that they are fake it's up to you to prove they are not.

You will not be allowed to come in here and make an unfounded claim and then task others with disproving it for you. You have to prove it first. And you haven't yet.

You cite several studies in your last post but don't link to or provide them, hence no one here has the ability to acredit them.

No if established wisdom is that they are fake it's up to you to prove they are not.

You will not be allowed to come in here and make an unfounded claim and then task others with disproving it for you. You have to prove it first. And you haven't yet.

You cite several studies in your last post but don't link to or provide them, hence no one here has the ability to acredit them.

Established wisdom?? What does this mean?

The unfounded claim was that you said historians said the document was a forgery but yet you wanted me to prove it, which again doesn't make sense.

Wiki provides references for some of the IQ studies supporting their high IQ per below

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Link to wiki about Jannet Yellon and her Jewish religion, same can done for the rest.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen

Here's link to Bob Igar as CEO of Walt Disney

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Iger

Established wisdom?? What does this mean?
    Exactly what it says. Water is wet, g ~= 9.81 m/s^2, Trump is the President, Global Warming is Real, the earth isn't flat, and the Protocols were established by historians to be a forgery.

Again, being Jewish != being Zionist, being Zionist != part of the Illuminati.

Wikipedia doesn't cite 40% anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

I also have to point out that rense.com is literally a site to push a white supremacist and neo nazi agenda. Eg their homepage seems to have a love of David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK. Sample content linked to homepage...
    http://www.tomatobubble.com/david_duke_mike_king.html

So it would seem as if you're pretty undiscerning of what content you link to. You claim a global conspiracy but link to hate sites as proof.

B_Wayne wrote: »
    I also have to point out that rense.com is literally a site to push a white supremacist and neo nazi agenda. Eg their homepage seems to have a love of David Duke, former Grand Wizard of the KKK. Sample content linked to homepage...
    http://www.tomatobubble.com/david_duke_mike_king.html

So it would seem as if you're pretty undiscerning of what content you link to. You claim a global conspiracy but link to hate sites as proof.

There's plenty other sites that all say the same thing. The below also describe the Jewish control of the US federal reserve and consequently the money supply

http://lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/4889.html

https://rehmat1.com/2013/12/31/federal-reserve-century-of-zionist-control-of-us-dollar/

http://forward.com/culture/325447/the-man-behind-the-fed/

• Advertisement
Advertisement