Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any conspiracy in all these terrorist attacks?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

You are again avoiding questions that you are unable to answer. And you again demonstrate that you are guilty of every single thing you have accused everyone else of.
    It would be funny if you weren't linking to racist propaganda.

Can we just gauge how much racist nonsense you're willing to swallow?
    Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭conditioned games

King Mob wrote: »
    You are again avoiding questions that you are unable to answer. And you again demonstrate that you are guilty of every single thing you have accused everyone else of.
    It would be funny if you weren't linking to racist propaganda.

Can we just gauge how much racist nonsense you're willing to swallow?
    Do you believe the Holocaust happened?

Time and time again for some that don't like what they're hearing, they resort to insult words.

You are a ... (insert insult word here). So instead of asking meaningful questions you use words like racist and anti Semitic, then comes the bigot, sexist, homophobe, pedophobe, xenophobe, etc... I guess you call yourself progressive by trying to shut down debate with insults.

How about you list out your questions and I will try answer them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,230 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

There's plenty other sites that all say the same thing. The below also describe the Jewish control of the US federal reserve and consequently the money supply

http://lorddreadnought.livejournal.com/4889.html

To quote from this:
    They are not just control FED. Jewish bankers stole trillions dollars from FED. The Federal Reserve has kinda, sorta misplaced $9,000,000,000,000 as shown by a recent video surfaced on you tube. Rep. Alan Grayson questioned the Federal reserve Inspector General where $9 Trillion dollars went... um...ahhh...err Inspector General Elizabeth Coleman hasn't a clue...Kinda misplaced it did you?

Cash was never missing. They had older, incompatible systems that weren't up to the required standards.

You're referencing a blog, which posts pictures like this, as a source

820635_original.jpg

Another personal blog. Again it's someone who "lists" the number of Jewish people who have ever worked in an institution

It's all disturbing anti-Semitic stuff

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,407 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Time and time again for some that don't like what they're hearing, they resort to insult words.

You are a ... (insert insult word here). So instead of asking meaningful questions you use words like racist and anti Semitic, then comes the bigot, sexist, homophobe, pedophobe, xenophobe, etc... I guess you call yourself progressive by trying to shut down debate with insults.
    1. I have been asking you questions constantly, you have been ignoring them because they are too difficult for you to answer. If anyone is trying to shut down debate, it's you.
    2. You are the one using sources (for a very loose definition of the term) that are very obviously disgustingly racist. You are the one who is repeating disgustingly racist claims that you have appeared to swallowed uncritically.
    If you can't handle people pointing out how they are disgustingly racist, then maybe stop.
    How about you list out your questions and I will try answer them.
    Oh, so many that you've left hanging...

1. How did you personally verify the protocols were true? What research specifically did you do? What historical text did you read? What original sources did you personally track down? What qualifications do you have that let you verify historical documents with any accuracy or authority?
    If you only read stuff on the internet, please be honest and just say so.
    2. Why do trust random anonymous sources that are obviously biased, have no standards and every reason and opportunity to lie and are disgustingly racist?
    3. Do you believe the Holocaust happened?
    4. Do you agree with Hitler's Statements about the Protocols? Does it bother you at all that he and the nazis used it as justification for their evil acts?
    5. How is your claims of Jewish world domination any different to the claims made by the Nazis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

NIMAN wrote: »
    Now before I start, I have to say that I wouldn't be a great believer in most conspiracy theories.

But over the last couple of years, seeing all these attacks in France, Belgium and the UK, it is shocking that in most of the cases "the attackers were known to police".

It would be incredibly hard to stop unknowns carrying out acts, but so many of these nuts seem to have been on a radar. I also appreciate how hard it is to keep track of potential terrorists.

Some might say they are being allowed to carry out a certain number of attacks so that the Gov can introduce harsh laws, states of emergency etc, or to get the general public to see more military spending and invasions as necessary? All done with a relatively small number of the public killed?

In the latest attack, one of the guys even appeared in a TV documentary basically saying "look at me, I'm a mad Jihadi". Yet he was able to go out and crash a van into people then stab others to death!

Most of these people are known to police because normal law abiding citizens dont do stuff like this. Its the crazies and criminals that do this.

The government has also investigated thousands and thousands of Muslims and have a insanely large watch list. Without mass incarceration of Muslims who have any links to terrorism then they will remain on the street. And my "any links" like distant cousins.

So NO, there is no conspiracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,230 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

I would research various sites and youtube videos.

I'm not sure if you are grasping the crux of the points being made here

If an event happens, and for whatever reason one hundred of your family, friends, colleagues, their friends, etc were there. And they all came back and told you what happened, in detail. And the stories matched. Corroborated each other.

Then there was one website, written by one guy on the internet, who you have no idea of, saying the event didn't happen

Are they both equal sources of information? no

So when an attack happens, and hundreds of people are directly involved

Why would you side with a couple of people who weren't there, weren't involved (who all coincidentally have a passion for conspiracies)?

Advertisement