Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grant - energy efficiency

Options
  • 06-06-2017 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm hoping you can help me with this one, I undertook some energy insulation works in my house in late 2015. The contractor informed me of grants available from both SEAI and yourselves. I got the SEAI grant no problem but nothing from Electric Ireland.
    Long story short after many attempts via my contractor Electric Ireland did send a chap to survey and certify the works in Q1 of this year. He said everything was in order and he'd pass on his report.
    Still nothing from Electric Ireland.
    Can you help me please, I think the amount was €360.
    Thanks in advance......

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi Molzer,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We recommend contacting our colleagues in the Home Services department on 1850 372 333. They are available form 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays. They will be able to look into this further for you.

You can find the terms and conditions here.

Should you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

Thank you, I will try that tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Electric Ireland: Alex

Hi Molzer,

You're most welcome and please feel free to contact us here on Boards if you have any future queries.

Thanks,
    Alex

Advertisement