Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin GAA Discussion Thread - Capital Punishment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Even for games that were not sell outs I've been with people who either had to get a ticket sent to them or buy one at a kiosk outside the ground. Indeed I remember a few years ago Dublin ST holders not having their passes scanned in Omagh, so I wouldn't be too confident just turning up with the piece of plastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rolling boh

It looks like you cannot pay cash with the card as I said earlier its not my card I am just using it for the day sorry now did not collect ticket with my pp pass now

You can still get PP tickets from Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

No you can't pay cash with the card. Can you not just give the owner the cash

Stoner wrote: »
    No you can't pay cash with the card. Ca you not just give the owner the cash

will do thanks for the help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

anyone know how hard semi final tickets will be to get for the general public ?

have seen tickets on tickets . ie day or so after quarters other years even dubs v kerry so would look first thing .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭Juwwi

thanks for 3 or 4 tickets seated together are they likely to be on sale for face value together or is it a how log is a piece of string question

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

So what’s the story with tickets?

I asked a guy who had 4 Parnell park tickets and he thinks he missed the chance to use it to get tickets last Friday.

Will tickets be going on sale next week?

Drumpot wrote: »
    So what’s the story with tickets?

I asked a guy who had 4 Parnell park tickets and he thinks he missed the chance to use it to get tickets last Friday.

Will tickets be going on sale next week?

They usually notify holders and I didn't see anything. Why would they have only sold them up until Friday?

• Advertisement

Bonniedog wrote: »
    They usually notify holders and I didn't see anything. Why would they have only sold them up until Friday?

I don’t know, if was the response I got from the guy with the parnel park passes!

Anybody get any in super value?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

PP ticket sales were this week rather than the usual week of game due to capacity. They sent a mail last week and a reminder this week.

Seriously?

I definitely did not get any email.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Cork in the U20s final. Should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

CatInABox wrote: »
    Cork in the U20s final. Should be good.
    Saturday in Portlaoise, 4pm throw in

A number of tickets for sat just gone on sale in Dorset street if anybody stuck

A number of tickets for Sunday just gone on sale if anybody is interested

A number of tickets for sat just gone on sale in Dorset street if anybody stuck

Check a few mins ago, they must of gone very quickly!

Drumpot wrote: »
    Check a few mins ago, they must of gone very quickly!

Bought one in Dorset st he said about 1000 came up for sale

• Subscribers Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

Are you sure about that?

Not as big a demand as last year but county pass holders had to have a ticket, and pretty much certain so did STs.
    Even for games that were not sell outs I've been with people who either had to get a ticket sent to them or buy one at a kiosk outside the ground. Indeed I remember a few years ago Dublin ST holders not having their passes scanned in Omagh, so I wouldn't be too confident just turning up with the piece of plastic!

Doesn’t sound right, outside of Croker there is no way to even access a ticket to print, you are always told to just bring your card, never had an issue getting in. Only issues is going to wrong turnstiles, or occasional issue when they don’t properly mark you as attended because scanners don’t work

From latest email for these games :
    A Chara,

Your County will once again take to the field in the GAA Championship on the weekend of August 3rd & 4th. Fixtures details can be seen above.

All fixtures are operating on a General Admission basis. Seating will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.

Once payments have been processed you will simply be required to present your GAA Season Ticket card at the designated turnstiles on the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

So who's heading up on The Great Northern Trek then?

(And who just couldn't be arsed?)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

ProudDUB wrote: »

Heading up with the missus on Sunday. Dinner in Enniskillen on the way home. Love going north.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Can't make it up on Sunday

Gonna head to Portlaoise on Saturday for the U 20s

I cant find the bloody season tickets. Due to go though

Looking forward to watching Brogan and Connelly play.

Heard Barney Rock is pushing for a start too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭diceyreilly

Yeah 3 of us heading up on Saturday kipping in an Airbnb in Omagh have a take a pints while watching Donegal n Mayo.

hopefully some can make the saturday game as support for these games tends to be pretty poor will get to both all being well.

Fann Linn wrote: »
    Heading up with the missus on Sunday. Dinner in Enniskillen on the way home. Love going north.

Heading up with a few friends, never been to Omagh so looking forward to the day out.

Used to love traveling for Dublin away games. Think the last one was Thurles in 2001!

A league game at breffini Park against Donegal in 91 was possibky one of my fondest memories. Duff getting two goals in last few minutes to steal the win as we were all leaving the ground!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

ProudDUB wrote: »

Opted out of this one. Trip there last year was torture with the 7 o'clock throw in. I was curly eyed driving home. Had been away on holidays and only got back that day. Driving all over west Cork and Kerry. Last thing i needed was that trip.
    Should be better with the earlier start this year. Will be doing well to even catch the game with the weekend i have coming up!!

Hope its a good one. Win it and we have a nice Saturday coming up in Croker.:)

Stoner wrote:
    I cant find the bloody season tickets. Due to go though

Found them. In reverse order, missing 2012.

Have the 19 ones now.

I was going to bring last years and change my arm. Its probably the same barcode, once you have it paid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Rain forecast for Sunday afternoon in Omagh so brlng de wellies. I really hope Gavin puts out a team with the intention of topping this group and sending out a warning to the others. I'm going to go with a 6/7 point win.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement