Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin GAA Discussion Thread - Capital Punishment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

The wind is so bad it blew my popcorn half way across the living room here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,380 ✭✭✭STB.

The weather is so bad, the satellite uplink van is shaking. That's why the picture is breaking up.

Should have been cancelled. Fair whack to whoever is attending that.
    The wind is so bad it blew my popcorn half way across the living room here.

Popcorn, Jaysus. I had to put my beer in a heavy flower vase.

STB. wrote: »
    The weather is so bad, the satellite uplink van is shaking. That's why the picture is breaking up.

Should have been cancelled. Fair whack to whoever is attending that.

Popcorn, Jaysus. I had to put my beer in a heavy flower vase.

I'm off the beer at the moment. This bottle whiskeys going down well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,388 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Justice there, that wasn’t close to being a free.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Jesus. Tunnel trouble.

• Advertisement

Some row heading down the tunnel there. Up to 20 or more involved in pretty unsavoury scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,323 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

CatInABox wrote: »
    Jesus. Tunnel trouble.

Can't bring Dubs anywhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭threeball

Jesus. Tunnel trouble.

Wasn't handbags either. Fists flying all sides

• Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Who was it throwing punches, was it the backroom teams or did some fans get into the tunnel? Hard to tell but some nasty stuff there

There was no namby pandy pansy boy stuff in that tunnel. Big boys only. (Hope David Gough doesn't report me to the mods).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

Didn't see it on RTE player

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Who was it throwing punches, was it the backroom teams or did some fans get into the tunnel? Hard to tell but some nasty stuff there

Players, no fans in there

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Didn't see it on RTE player

It was at the start of the half time analysis.

Honestly, it'd be hard to pick out what anyone was doing, and it certainly won't show how it all started. Maybe there's some phone footage that'll come out later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭Del Griffith

• Registered Users Posts: 19,654 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

threeball wrote: »
    Players, no fans in there

Must have been subs in tracksuits then? I didnt see anyone in a jersey on throwing a punch. It'll probably kick off now in this second half

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Must have been subs in tracksuits then? I didnt see anyone in a jersey on throwing a punch. It'll probably kick off now in this second half

Starting already. Probably banking they won't get a black in this weather

Dive by Morgan, wins a handy free and and Tyrone score a point from the subsequent attack,,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭MFPM

Dubs forwards very dysfunctional again this week.

Come on Dublin there's a League final for the taking here.

MFPM wrote: »
    Dubs forwards very dysfunctional again this week.

I know the conditions are woeful but the Dubs forwards just haven’t looked after the ball as well as the Tyrone players. Dublin forwards seeing a lot of ball out wide where it’s near impossible to score from... maybe need to try shooting from more central positions, wide again. jeez

Ref only waiting to blow for Tyrone.

• Advertisement

Dublin dominating the ball now. Fighting hard for the two points on offer. Hard fought on and off the ball. And in the tunnel.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭grbear

It was at the start of the half time analysis.

Honestly, it'd be hard to pick out what anyone was doing, and it certainly won't show how it all started. Maybe there's some phone footage that'll come out later.

Seems the only fair solution so is to assume everyone was at it and suspend them all for the rest of the league.

From a completely unbiased viewpoint with no ulterior motive that's what I'd do anyway.

Mannion giving away a soft free although Cavanagh made the most of it. Only the minimum between them now.

Dublin dominating the ball now. Fighting hard for the two points on offer. Hard fought on and off the ball. And in the tunnel.

Not sure they're dominating as such, they are seeing plenty of the ball but they are making poor use of it up front and making alot of simple errors even allowing for the conditions...Tyrone in the lead now.

Mannion giving away a soft free although Cavanagh made the most of it. Only the minimum between them now.

For ‘supposed’ hard men the Tyrone players are certainly making the most of any and all contact, some pretty poor stuff. Referee is falling for it hook line and sinker. High challenges, late challenges and preventing taking frees quickly.

Tyrone are a pretty unlikable outfit.

Again, as I type, straight to ground, little or no contact, certainly no foul.

That was stupid off the ball by McCarthy.

Fenton was lucky there, why are Dublin taking the ball into contact so much?

Dublin controlled opening stages of second half but with Tyrone midfielder in the bin we didn't put enough on the scoreboard. Level pegging, three minutes to go. Come on Dublin.

That Mannion high solo sums his and the forward unit night up....Goal for Tyrone, that should be it for them...they deserve it TBH.

• Advertisement

Terrible play by Mannion. Having a stinker of a League (bar that lucky goal last week). He lacks concentration and what happens thereafter his mistake? Tyrone score a goal. Brutal stuff. More than likely the end of our League hopes too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement