Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin GAA Discussion Thread - Capital Punishment

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭JRant

seligehgit wrote: »
    All the top teams are cynical when the need arises.

Of course they are, only a fool would agree otherwise but Kerry and Mayo are in a league of their own when it comes to it.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

Right time to leave me arse out for a good kicking ... I don't think Tyrone will get within 6 points of Dublin tomorrow ..

• Registered Users Posts: 21,189 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

JRant wrote: »
    Of course they are, only a fool would agree otherwise but Kerry and Mayo are in a league of their own when it comes to it.

I got this one Keane2097

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Right time to leave me arse out for a good kicking ... I don't think Tyrone will get within 6 points of Dublin tomorrow ..

giphy.gif

We'll have none of that Dubs arrogance around there here parts....Hogan Stand is that way
    > :P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Think Coldrick will let a lot of stuff go and it will stay tight

• Advertisement

ProudDUB wrote: »
    giphy.gif

We'll have none of that Dubs arrogance around there here parts....Hogan Stand is that way
    > :P:P:P

My house - my rules !!

giphy.gif

G'wan then, I double dog dare ya.

If didn't get a ban - or one of those little yeller yokes - for posting pix of the Boards.ie GAA Mods Christmas party Man O'War, in all their greased up, bondage-y 1980's glory, I'd say I'm fairly bullet proof. :P

Bambi wrote: »
    Think Coldrick will let a lot of stuff go and it will stay tight

Ah jaysis Bambi .. gimme a number !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

JRant wrote: »
    What we witnessed today were the 2 most cynical teams in the competition going hammer and thong at the aul pulling and dragging, with a large dose of off the ball guff.

Whoever wins tomorrow is going to need a strong ref in the final to combat that off the ball stuff and the diving.

When you come in to see if anything interesting is being said and find this level of bull sh1t.

Gluck

• Registered Users Posts: 27,888 ✭✭✭✭blanch152

80s Child wrote: »
    When you come in to see if anything interesting is being said and find this level of bull sh1t.

Gluck

It read like fair comment to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Very little on RTE about the game tomorrow, its all Mayo beating Kerry. Brolly even said Mayo were the most entertaining team in GAA over the last 10 years!!!!!

80s Child wrote: »

Gluck

Just leave the door on the latch on the way out please ..

Very little on RTE about the game tomorrow, its all Mayo beating Kerry. Brolly even said Mayo were the most entertaining team in GAA over the last 10 years!!!!!

Ah ya can't disagree with that .. Mayo are pure box office no question about it ..

Yeah. We're just over here, waiting in the long grass.....nothing to see here, move along now....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

DoctaDee wrote: »
    Ah jaysis Bambi .. gimme a number !!

Dublin by a couple of points I reckon, and we score no goals

Bambi wrote: »
    Dublin by a couple of points I reckon, and we score no goals

Yeah interesting take on things .. we've created more goal opportunites this year than the previous couple, but strangely enough against Carlows packed defence I can barely remember an effort other than Kev Mc into the side netting .. but we did manage 19 points against both them & Monaghan so that maybe the way tomorrow ...

I don't think either team will contest the kickout with numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Who's expecting Connolly to start?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I think he just ment all the big games they've had more replays and close calls than most

• Registered Users Posts: 18,759 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

ProudDUB wrote: »
    And just when they thought their day couldn't get any worse....:D :D:D:D

DILDg3YXoAAWDrg.jpg

New Deskstop Picture for sure.... :D

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,345 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Stoner wrote: »
    I think he just ment all the big games they've had more replays and close calls than most

Just this year alone, they've had more close calls than all the other teams put together. It might not have been great football all the same, but it's been more entertaining than any other teams route to the semis

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,759 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Slattsy wrote: »

Me I think he might drop Con for him?

Just a hunch I did not hear any whispers!

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Kh1993

I'm gonna say no. The roar and lift you'd get from bringing him on in a tight-ish game potentially would be immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

2 - 14 to 0 - 12.

There, I've said it.

Bonniedog wrote: »
    2 - 14 to 0 - 12.

There, I've said it.

:D and I thought I was pushing the boat out with a 6 point margin .. good man Bonnie

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

It is fate!

It is fate!

PP have a powerplay Dublin -5 from 2/1 to 3/1

2 - 14 to 0 - 12.

There, I've said it.

Less goals.

More points.

More pints.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

A heap of Superquin (Supervalu:() to start the day.

Im gonna head in soon but will probably go in to watch the Minors, see the future!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I'm concerned about this game, worried about the likes of McCann running through. I hope O'Sullivan is switched or, Kilkenny might end up at half-back again now that there's O'Callaghan Connelly and Flynn ready to rock.

Anyway I'm not calling this one, I feel too close to it being honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement