Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Jamaican Ginger Beer...where to buy?

Options
  • 06-06-2017 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

I used to see it in Tesco but I went to several shops yesterday with no luck. I could only get American root beer.

Do you know where I could find it preferably in the Blackrock/Stillorgan/Dun Laoghaire area>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I'm nearly sure I seen it in dealz in cans. Also a few of the international shops around Moore street have it too. Not from your locality so that's all I can offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭robbe

Think it might be in Dunnes Stores - Beacon in Sandyford (beside the Coke etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

If you're ever in Newry, they have it in the Tesco on the Dublin Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try an Asian shop. The Asia Market on Drury Street used to have it

It's a great ginger beer - really nice & fiery

• Registered Users Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭ondafly

Saw it in tescos yesterday. It was in a small area with a lot of American stuff like twinkies, twizzlers, pop tarts etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Spar on upper Leeson St always had it in stock, so try a local Spar perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭pl4ichjgy17zwd

Don't know if you've found some already OP but I've seen it in the Tesco in ballybrack shopping center. It's in the small bottles and can display with the other drinks.

Also seen supervalus in various places stock it in the same place.

Advertisement