Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens Vanderbilt SPC4320

Options
  • 07-06-2017 9:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭

Anybody have simple instructions on how to connect the alarm/panel to the app?

It was installed before we had internet in the house. Have it up and running now and can't get a hold of the installer to walk me through it.

I have downloaded the SPC Connect app and have an account set up. Is it just a matter of adding the panel via the website? Or do I actually need to do something on the panel itself?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

This manual should help you. If you have any bother come back to me & I'll go through it with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Thanks, I'll print it out tomorrow and give it a shot

Advertisement