Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming pool in city or near Patrcikswell

• 07-06-2017 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a swimming pool either near the city centre (walking distance-- I park my car on the Ennis Road and work near Arthur's Quay), or one near Patrickswell?

Pay as you go would be an advantage but not the end of the world.

Thanks!
    Kate :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 803 ✭✭✭JohnDozer

Kate2293 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a swimming pool either near the city centre (walking distance-- I park my car on the Ennis Road and work near Arthur's Quay), or one near Patrickswell?

Pay as you go would be an advantage but not the end of the world.

Thanks!
    Kate :)

Grove Island would be 10 minutes walk from you in Arthur's Quay. Pretty sure they have a pay as you go option but are also quite busy because of this. Can't think of any others in city centre that are pay as you go.

There is a public pool in Askeaton as well, possibly a bit further away than you had intended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

UL or the Strand both offer public swimming hours

Advertisement