Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stop email notifications?

Options
  • 07-06-2017 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi,
    As the title says, can you please advise how I can stop the sending of notifications to my email?
    Thank you,
    TWB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

If you click on your username, go to Control Panel on the left select Edit Options and uncheck the boxes there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

As mentioned above, you can change the default thread subscription mode and the notifications.

This won't retroactively apply to any already subscribed threads, so you can do that here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/subscription.php?do=viewsubscription

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Twelve Bar Blues

me_irl wrote: »
    If you click on your username, go to Control Panel on the left select Edit Options and uncheck the boxes there.

Thanks guys.
    I don't have a control panel on that screen.
    Just registration date, last time active etc on the top, then threads started, posts etc.
    Would it be different if I checked on a computer instead of my phone?
    (Total display of my being a ludite!!!!)

Thanks again

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Thanks guys.
    I don't have a control panel on that screen.
    Just registration date, last time active etc on the top, then threads started, posts etc.
    Would it be different if I checked on a computer instead of my phone?
    (Total display of my being a ludite!!!!)

Thanks again

It would indeed be different. You can get the desktop Legacy site on your phone from the footer (though it will be quite small on the screen). Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Twelve Bar Blues

It would indeed be different. You can get the desktop Legacy site on your phone from the footer (though it will be quite small on the screen). Hope that helps.

Done.
    Thanks for your help 😊

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement