If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung K8500

Options
  • 07-06-2017 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hi Kenny,

I'm still having the occasional video+audio drop out. It is completely random, sometimes discs play perfect for hours, then I can get two drop outs in a day. I noticed on the last few drop outs that the picture was slightly distorted (multi coloured patch in the center) seconds before it happened. This only ever happens when using the K8500 uhd player, even on netflix. 

Regards,

Damian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,

I'm still having the occasional video+audio drop out. It is completely random, sometimes discs play perfect for hours, then I can get two drop outs in a day. I noticed on the last few drop outs that the picture was slightly distorted (multi coloured patch in the center) seconds before it happened. This only ever happens when using the K8500 uhd player, even on netflix. 

Regards,

Damian
    Hi Head_Hunter,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. Are you having no issues with any other source? I can check with Denon and see if they have had any other compatibility issues with the K8500 and see if they have any solutions to the problem?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Head_Hunter

Hi Kenny,

Regards,

Damian
    Hi Head_Hunter,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. Are you having no issues with any other source? I can check with Denon and see if they have had any other compatibility issues with the K8500 and see if they have any solutions to the problem?

Kind regards

David
    Never have the issue with other sources. There was a firmware update released for the K8500 today, which I have installed. I will see if this eliminates the issue. 

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Kenny,

Regards,

Damian
    Hi Head_Hunter,

Kind regards

David
    Never have the issue with other sources. There was a firmware update released for the K8500 today, which I have installed. I will see if this eliminates the issue. 
    No problem, let me know how you get on.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.