Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRUMMER Wanted LIMERICK

Options
  • 07-06-2017 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi i am managing a pro band that plays big pubs and weddings and we are recruiting a drummer. this job would be ideal for a working teacher as we are biz in the summer and quite in the winter. we are looking for someone to fit in with us our age profile is 28-32 and we are not looking for someone young just someone grounded and professional. its a fantastic opportunity with the best of best gear and people behind it. we play big gigs every night and want someone who will join our team. we have deps covering the summer but we want some one fairly local. within an hours drive or so
    please send me video links, info on you (age & location) and your work flexibility and experience
    we do around 10-14 gigs in summer/Dec and around 4-6 a month in winter
    we feel this is the perfect gig for someone so if its your mail us :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 drumstore

hi iconicireland pm me your mobile and we can chat if you wish

• Registered Users Posts: 20 iconicireland

iconicireland@gmail.com hi email is best at this time send me a main with any experience videos availability

do you meet the criteria in the post???

Manny thanks

iv drummers covering the gig at moment but looking for experience and interest. around limerick

Conor

• Registered Users Posts: 20 iconicireland

drumstore wrote: »
    hi iconicireland pm me your mobile and we can chat if you wish

hi can u mail me info o yourself cheers bizzy weekend at gigs will try get back to u post weekend

Advertisement