Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyTaxi charging for journey not taken

Options
  • 07-06-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

I just wanted to warn you about an issue I am having with MyTaxi:

On 4th of June I requested a taxi from the app. I got a message that the driver was finishing a journey and would pick me up soon.

When the driver got near to my location I got the notification that I was charged 12.20 and the driver disappeared.

I was not on the journey, he was on the way to pick me up. This is very frustrating, this never happened when I was using Hailo. I am trying to engage someone from MyTaxi but there's no support! I already sent email, tweeted them, nothing! They don't get back to me!

I strongly suggest you to UNLINK your debit/credit card from the APP!!

Here is my "ticket number" that nobody answers: 482530
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Nobody can answer your ticket number here though either. I suggest to keep trying their customer service email.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Its a bit rude to tell someone to calm down.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement