Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC CSPE 2017

Options
  • 07-06-2017 4:04pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Discuss away. Usual rules apply.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

Apart from the wonderful Ant?nio G____, I don't think I lost any marks. Very happy indeed, answered all 4 of section 2 and Earth Hour for section 3. No space left on the examination paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

CSPE? What's that?
    :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8 yellowsoul

The exam felt like it took a lot more time than the mock did even though they took the same amount of time. Didn't like the picture question but the rest of the paper was nice. I did the crime one for the long question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,499 ✭✭✭✭Caoimhgh1n

yellowsoul wrote: »
    The exam felt like it took a lot more time than the mock did even though they took the same amount of time. Didn't like the picture question but the rest of the paper was nice. I did the crime one for the long question.

Took half an hour less than the mock for me.. I thought the picture questions were extremely easy this year..

Much easier than the mock in my opinion, I liked the paper a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Defalco

Much easier then the mock, all that got confused me was António Guterres..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 224 ✭✭donaldtramp

Picture question was odd but I luckily knew Antonio Guterres replaced Ban Ki Moon.

Advertisement