Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Itchy Balls after wax

• 07-06-2017 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭

Any cure for this? Can't help tearing at myself all day.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Dip them in Jeyes Fluid:).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Aftershave :pac:

But seriously... talc? Or moisturiser... maybe.

Regrowth is a bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

me_irl wrote:
    But seriously... talc? Or moisturiser... maybe.

Moisturized them and made no difference, Will try talc. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Moisturized them and made no difference, Will try talc. Cheers

Not both at the same time! Unless you want the feeling of a bollock-cake mix down there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

:woot:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Any cure for this? Can't help tearing at myself all day.

Any cure? Yeah just don't do it ya feckin idiot ;) Jesus if that's ultimate seduction I'm glad I'm glad married

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Get her to use something other than a candle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Use waxperts pads to ease the chance of ingrown hairs and it helps with itching.
    The body oil soothes the itch.

Posting this in beauty would have got less sarcastic answers (but they made me laugh) :)

http://waxperts.bigcartel.com/products

Also available on cloud 10 beauty with next day delivery.

I wasn't looking for funny answers, genuine problem.

This is the year 2017, we are not cave people.

Sorry OP but you have the expect funny answers given what you've done. Hair is there for a reason..look it up

• Advertisement

Most fellas wax and trim there pubic hair. At least most under 30. Don't think women like hair in their mouths either. Don't sweat as much down there either.

I'm sure beards are there for a reason too but its ok to shave them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Most fellas wax and trim there pubic hair. At least most under 30. Don't think women like hair in their mouths either. Don't sweat as much down there either.

I'm sure beards are there for a reason too but its ok to shave them?

"Most fellas"

Based on what?

I trim using a clippers. You'd have to be a ****ing moron to wax.

"Most fellas"

Based on what?

I trim using a clippers. You'd have to be a ****ing moron to wax.

Friends, Beuaticians and internet forums. Ever heard of a back, sack and crack?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Friends, Beuaticians and internet forums. Ever heard of a back, sack and crack?

You take advice from internet forums? That's your first problem right there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

I haven't taken any hair off my balls since I made the mistake of doing it when I was 14. Never again. I nearly went insane.

You take advice from internet forums? That's your first problem right there.

Friends, Beauticans and internet forums. Did not say I took advice off them but that that's how I know lots of men do it. My partner won't suck my testies or lick my gouch if there bushy, which is understandable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Friends, Beauticans and internet forums. Did not say I took advice off them but that that's how I know lots of men do it. My partner won't suck my testies or lick my gouch if there bushy, which is understandable.

Tell him to try something else. You and he could buy a dictionary and read it instead.

Tell him not to be so picky.

Beaten to it. Rats.

Him??

• Advertisement

Him??

Whoosh!

Didn't think id get so much grief for asking a bit of advice. Didn't post it in after hours for a reason

• Registered Users Posts: 5,436 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I haven't taken any hair off my balls since I made the mistake of doing it when I was 14. Never again. I nearly went insane.

Just be glad you don't have this problem :P

funny-god-help-me-itchy-balls-wolverine-x-men-pics.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 434 ✭✭Sprog 4

How do you know that cave people didn't wax their pubes?

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Syphonax

Itch balls after wax

Ouch, why would you do such a thing to yourself in the first place?

Syphonax wrote:
    Ouch, why would you do such a thing to yourself in the first place?

I love the feeling of smoth balls and also for sexual reasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

Baby powder will leave them smooth, itch free and silky soft.
    And don't cross your legs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,084 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Thanks to all the genuine posters with advice, appreciate it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Morpork

Witch Hazel
    For both men and women, witch hazel is a great follow-up to shaving any part of the body. Not only will it stop bleeding from nicks or cuts, anti-inflammatory witch hazel can also work to prevent razor burn. Furthermore, those who employ hot wax treatments for hair-removal may also apply witch hazel as an anti-inflammatory post-waxing or use it to stop bleeding from damaged hair follicles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Just have a good scratch. Draw blood if needs be, just dont let it drip down the fault line.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

How long do you get to enjoy this smooth feeling for before irritation? 6 hours?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭368100

me_irl wrote: »
    Not both at the same time! Unless you want the feeling of a bollock-cake mix down there!

It made a paste!

Jesus Wept wrote:
    How long do you get to enjoy this smooth feeling for before irritation? 6 hours?

2 days maybe. The irritation only lasts a few days too but it is very uncomfortable. When I say smooth I mean not hairy. Maybe I'm hairier than most guys but you can barely even see my balls if I leave them grow for a few months..

I also think waxing around the asshole area is beneficial from a hygene perspective.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Knock of the nonsense please.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Advertisement

Knock of the nonsense please.

?????

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,917 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Seve OB wrote: »
    ?????

I'm referring to stuff like this:
    Just have a good scratch. Draw blood if needs be, just dont let it drip down the fault line.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Thought you were saying the thread was nonsense lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Why not use hair removal cream? I know some people say it can cause burning, but I'm a hardy sort of man, so took the risk. Covered the shaft, pouch and gooch with Lidl's hair removal cream, kept the legs akimbo and read Fintan O'Toole's latest article while lying on the bed. 7 minutes later and I stepped into a cool shower with that curved plastic thing you get in the box.

Pubes just washed away in seconds. Left with a cluster like a plucked Swan. Small bit of mild irritation, but just covered the entire area with coconut and shea butter. Soon disappeared and I was assured that the entire area smelled incredible.

Very positive experience. Be very careful around the sheriff's badge though. Don't want hair removal cream getting onto or, God forbid, into your bunghole.

Seve OB wrote: »

Thought you were saying the thread was nonsense lol
    No...that would be the truth...his poor boyfriend though....for someone thats having trouble with his balls...i think he needs to grow a pair

• Advertisement

No...that would be the truth...his poor boyfriend though....for someone thats having trouble with his balls...i think he needs to grow a pair

First of all its my girlfriend. Why is this such a big deal? Lots of men do it, I simply asked for advice on irritation and I got advice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

First of all its my girlfriend. Why is this such a big deal? Lots of men do it, I simply asked for advice on irritation and I got advice.

I think he thinks he's amusing us all

Why not use hair removal cream?

Cause it's desperate stuff!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭Armchair Andy

Apologies i genuinely thought i was posting in AH.
    No good advice, mine itch for a day at most on the 3rd or 4th day back, usually the hair outgrows the itchiness.

Why not use hair removal cream? I know some people say it can cause burning, but I'm a hardy sort of man, so took the risk. Covered the shaft, pouch and gooch with Lidl's hair removal cream, kept the legs akimbo and read Fintan O'Toole's latest article while lying on the bed. 7 minutes later and I stepped into a cool shower with that curved plastic thing you get in the box.

Pubes just washed away in seconds. Left with a cluster like a plucked Swan. Small bit of mild irritation, but just covered the entire area with coconut and shea butter. Soon disappeared and I was assured that the entire area smelt incredible.

Very positive experience. Be very careful around the sheriff's badge though. Don't want hair removal cream getting onto or, God forbid, into your bunghole.

I like this, genuine advice with a bit of humour. Cheers mate! ☺

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭cocaliquid

this post screams of attention whore. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

I like this, genuine advice with a bit of humour. Cheers mate! ☺

No problems, pal. Glad to be of assistance. Your Dad can show you how to shave, but it would be awkward asking, or getting, a demonstration on the best way to get rid of pubes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Indeed.

I give it till 2027 before we all go full ladyboy.

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Why not use hair removal cream?

Because with cream you get regrowth after a couple of days. Waxing lasts weeks.

OP, get a specific after-wax lotion and use it twice a day. You'll be grand after a couple of days.

OP does your partner do the same for you...does he wax too?

• Advertisement
Advertisement