Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tough mudder

Options
  • 07-06-2017 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Me and two friends (all 17) are hoping to do Sundays tough mudder next month. Only problem is we need a "chaperone" (2 adults over 18) to get us in. They have to be running the course so that's why my mam can't do it. Wed only need you guys to get in and then will be fine as my mam will be there spectating.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭S.L.F.

You should probably stick this into the fitness section, i don't think many of the runners here do that tough mudder.
    or
    Have you tried sticking it on the FB page, bound to get people there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ercaif

S.L.F. wrote: »
    You should probably stick this into the fitness section, i don't think many of the runners here do that tough mudder.
    or
    Have you tried sticking it on the FB page, bound to get people there.

Thanks I'll try the Facebook page. Do you
    Know how I can move the post? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭S.L.F.

I think you have to get the mod to move a thread for you.
    Dont worry about it though, just start a new thread in fitness if you dont get their attention.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

Advertisement