Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leap Castle?

Options
  • 07-06-2017 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone been and how to get their without car from Dublin also trying to look for the age limit but can't find it would it be ok for a child? How long is the visit approx just trying to plan a trip

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

I've never been to Leap Castle even though it is not too far away. The best way to get there, would be to get the train to Tullamore and then get a taxi (a bit expensive) or to get Kearn's Bus from Dublin to Birr town and then get a taxi from there.
    Check out the reviews on trip advisor, should be ok for a child. Sounds like an interesting place to visit.
    If you are thinking of going, ring the owner Sean 086-8690547 to book.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭RINO87

Another option is JJ Kavanaghs bus to Roscrea, then taxi from there. I'm pretty sure Roscrea is closer to leap than Birr so Taxi might be cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Ray Donovan

RINO87 wrote: »
    Another option is JJ Kavanaghs bus to Roscrea, then taxi from there. I'm pretty sure Roscrea is closer to leap than Birr so Taxi might be cheaper

Ya Roscrea is 5km closer.

Agreed, best & cheapest way is JJ Kavanaghs bus to Roscrea and taxi (9km) from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

YOu could also get Dullaghan's Death Coach?

Its very handy. It goes straight from your door to Leap Castle.

Advertisement