Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

no luck this time, won it well and his confidence at an all time high.

Dont change the fact his last win was lucky though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Cross spanking him 6-0 here.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Vangerwen finally found his mojo. Had his firrts 100 + average in months against Anderson and is now 6-0 up against Snakebite who's averaging 77

• Advertisement

He’s back

Celebrating a bit more than normal too

An all Irish final in the Development Tour in Germany today. 3 in the semi finals too. Great news ! ☘️

Shane McGurick beat Keane Barry in the final.

Cross spanking him 6-0 here.

shows that when the pdc players are motivated , the likes of heta cannot compete.
    He won last week against the players who were unmotivated and used these glorified exbos as a holiday.

I wish heta well for taking the huge decision to give the full tour a go, but to me he is is not even cadby level, and look how cadby has struggled since his visa issues

Mvg does it again
    8-1 in the NZ darts masters final over barney

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

peteeeed wrote: »
    Mvg does it again
    8-1 in the NZ darts masters final over barney

Haha ,a real Fu to Barney in his last time there

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Cadby pulled out of Austrian Darts chmps anyone know what up with him now after his visa issues?

https://dartsnews.com/cadby-withdraws-from-austrian-darts-championship/

TbL

Cadby pulled out of Austrian Darts chmps anyone know what up with him now after his visa issues?

TbL

maybe the Austrians have more sense and refused to let the scumbag ex con in to their country.

No Wade either, and obviously no Ando who has skipped all euro tours

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,271 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

TbL

Cadby withdrew from the previous World Series event in New Zealand as well. Not sure what's going on.

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Cadby withdrew from the previous World Series event in New Zealand as well. Not sure what's going on.

Thanks.

He’d a decent enough season the one before last and I thought he’d kick on but looks like he’s going nowhere fast now

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

Anyone watching the World Trophy on Eurosport? Production quality looks good.

US2 wrote: »

What about the darts quality...:)

TbL

Board camera work needs to improve

Not many there

Quality not great

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

What about the darts quality...:)

TbL

I love watching darts no matter the standard.

US2 wrote: »

It is absolutely atrocious.
    Pub players playing in a dark room half empty, and what people are there are mostly there cos of the free tickets given out.

So far today in the 11 matches played all day there has been just TWO players who managed to average in the 90s, and both averaged just that 90.

Any wonder no one is buying tickets to that absolute rubbish.
    So far there has been 27 averages in the 70s or less
    4 averages in the 60s or less
    2 averages in the 50s.

The BDO can try spin it but the facts prove how atrocious their product is.

• Advertisement

The BDO Catas Trophy this was the worst televised darts competition I have ever witnessed.

The mens final won with an 85 average, and this supposedly a "major"

In the 2 finals, 4 semi finals, and 8 quarter finals today only 3 of the 28 averages broke the 90 barrier.
    There was 28 averages in the comp that were in the 70s or less
    2 in the 50s

not only did players win games with averages in the 70s. one player not only won a game with a 60 average, they whitewashed their opponent.
    I am not making this up, that is how bad it was.

This was an embarrassment to the game, and they wonder why no one only family members goes to these horrendous events.

The BDO Catas Trophy this was the worst televised darts competition I have ever witnessed.

The mens final won with an 85 average, and this supposedly a "major"

In the 2 finals, 4 semi finals, and 8 quarter finals today only 3 of the 28 averages broke the 90 barrier.
    There was 28 averages in the comp that were in the 70s or less
    2 in the 50s

not only did players win games with averages in the 70s. one player not only won a game with a 60 average, they whitewashed their opponent.
    I am not making this up, that is how bad it was.

This was an embarrassment to the game, and they wonder why no one only family members goes to these horrendous events.

“Embarrassment to the game” don’t be so melodramatic.

Why, it’s a darts competition that isn’t up to the standard of the PDC. Big deal.

You don’t have to watch it but then again if you didn’t you’d run out of “content” for your blog.

Did Des seduce your Mam or something :)

TbL

“Embarrassment to the game” don’t be so melodramatic.

Why, it’s a darts competition that isn’t up to the standard of the PDC. Big deal.

You don’t have to watch it but then again if you didn’t you’d run out of “content” for your blog.

Did Des seduce your Mam or something :)

TbL

Did my actual stats upset you ?

The BDO is the org that calls itself professional,
    They refer to lakeside as "world Pro", when clearly there is nothing professional about this organisation

You have no comeback to the stats and facts I posted, so try to insult the poster in a desperate deflection tactic.

People see through your tactics and your posts show you up.

Did my actual stats upset you ?

The BDO is the org that calls itself professional,
    They refer to lakeside as "world Pro", when clearly there is nothing professional about this organisation

You have no comeback to the stats and facts I posted, so try to insult the poster in a desperate deflection tactic.

People see through your tactics and your posts show you up.

What are you on about?

I’m not insulting you, you amuse me with you zealous distain for the BDO.

You’re a gas man lashing out insults at players but you seem to take umbrage to a little gentle mocking.

Thin skinned?

Your stats are spot on, so what, it’s a darts competition, watch it or don’t.

TbL

why are the insults in my post ?
    That is right, there is none.....but why let the truth get in the way of your moaning.

The comp was an abysmal standard, for a so called "Major". I think it was the worst standard comp I have ever witnessed on TV in decades of watching darts
    You seem to have an issue with me mentioning it.

Why are you so defensive, or is it because it is I that is mentioning it ?
    I guess it is hardly surprising you would indulge in gentle mocking as you call it, Seeing as you have no comeback to the factual statistics i posted,

why are the insults in my post ?
    That is right, there is none.....but why let the truth get in the way of your moaning.

The comp was an abysmal standard, for a so called "Major". I think it was the worst standard comp I have ever witnessed on TV in decades of watching darts
    You seem to have an issue with me mentioning it.

Why are you so defensive, or is it because it is I that is mentioning it ?
    I guess it is hardly surprising you would indulge in gentle mocking as you call it, Seeing as you have no comeback to the factual statistics i posted,

You’re obviously very insecure.

I’m not defensive at all, I like darts in any shape or form.

No issue with you mentioning it, although it does become a little tiresome, repetitive and boring, it’s almost like you’ve some vendetta with the BDO.

It wasn’t a great competition, so what?

Anyway I better not keep you any longer as you’ll need time to put together some badly constructed prose for your “blog”

TbL

Your obvious agenda is showing quite clearly that you have no intention of doing anything except make up stuff like me insulting players, which I have not done on here.

You are just looking for any excuse to make my post that is about the standard darts about the poster instead because you are obsessed with what I write elsewhere, which has nothing to do with here.

If you dont like what I write elsewhere then do not read it. Dont be using this forum as an excuse to whine like a child, I can see your agenda as can everyone else.

Your obvious agenda is showing quite clearly that you have no intention of doing anything except make up stuff like me insulting players, which I have not done on here.

You are just looking for any excuse to make my post that is about the standard darts about the poster instead because you are obsessed with what I write elsewhere, which has nothing to do with here.

If you dont like what I write elsewhere then do not read it. Dont be using this forum as an excuse to whine like a child, I can see your agenda as can everyone else.

As well as being thin skinned you’ve apparently notions of self importance, I’ve no agenda against you, I don’t agree with you and am entitled to reference what you post elsewhere as it informs you bias here.

TbL

Enlighten me einstein, how is posting factual statistics a bias ?

What stats that I posted are not true?

• Advertisement

Enlighten me einstein, how is posting factual statistics a bias ?

What stats that I posted are not true?

Eh, where did I question your stats, in fact did I not say there were “spot on”

So what are you on about? I had assumed you’d know the difference between subjective opinion and facts but then again maybe not, you’re just incredible ;)

TbL

Advertisement