Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭US2

is that the best you got ?

you cannot dispute the truth that smith has won nothing, ando is a sulk who is out of form
    Krusty is a choker.
    Price runs his mouth and cries if he gets it back.
    Lost all 17 matches of his against MVG
    Chizzy and white won nothing of note in their career.

but feel free to deflect.

What is the point you're trying to make?

Current Matchplay champion is Rob cross. Price is current grandslam champion. Gurney is current players champion. Wade is the current European champion. Aspinall the current uk open champion.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

is that the best you got ?

you cannot dispute the truth that smith has won nothing, ando is a sulk who is out of form
    Krusty is a choker.
    Price runs his mouth and cries if he gets it back.
    Lost all 17 matches of his against MVG
    Chizzy and white won nothing of note in their career.

but feel free to deflect.

Nobody is disputing or deflecting. Have these players offended you personally?
    Between them and the BDO you seem to take it as a personal affront they they are either not good enough or chokers. You'd swear they were up on the oche determined to miss match darts just to piss you off.

We all see the same but no-one is getting their knickers in a knot because Wright can't close out a match against MvG or that Chizzy wouldn't beat him if he was throwing four darts.

It's like listening to a fella in the pub with a few pints that bleats on and on to anyone that's stupid enough to get within range.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Bob Harris wrote: »
    Do you even like darts?

It's been a while since I've visited your site but if it's still the same you'd be getting no prizes for web design.

No, he only writes about them. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

boomdocker wrote: »
    absolutely brutal

Yer wan doing the interviewing told MvG that Wright said he 'didn't deserve it' when he said no such thing!

What he said was 'he ain't that good' which is slightly different

Mark Webster is good, the rest of them.....
    And then the camerawork ffs

The camerawork was the worst of all absolutely appalling stuff cutting away from the finishing double all the time

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭Justin Credible Darts

US2 wrote: »
    He shat his pants himself when Chris Mason found out his name and address

How ? How about some proof to back up your made up claim.I know you would love it to be true, but hoping does not make it so.

In fact I have been ever more outspoken about the ex con, and all the scum who threatened my family

My blog is not only still going, but busier than ever.
    If a 50 year old midget with mental issues and a criminal record thinks he some streetfighter, let him wallow in those delusions

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Its all getting a bit personal now.

nannerby wrote: »
    Its all getting a bit personal now.

Probably. I deleted it. How a grown man can dedicate his life to abusing people he doesn't like is beyond me.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

What channel is showing the European champs next weekend.I don't have sky is it shown anywhere else?

nannerby wrote: »
    What channel is showing the European champs next weekend.I don't have sky is it shown anywhere else?

ITV 4.

I like Warriner, but hopefully the atrocious Nicholson is not there or it will be on mute again.

the rest of the PDC Calendar and what channel are showing what is here

https://www.pdc.tv/tournaments/calendar

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,559 ✭✭✭bassy

ITV 4.

I like Warriner, but hopefully the atrocious Nicholson is not there or it will be on mute again.

the rest of the PDC Calendar and what channel are showing what is here

https://www.pdc.tv/tournaments/calendar

chris mason will be there with warriner :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,959 ✭✭✭Liamalone

What ye call the red bit in the middle again? Shelf is full with all the waffle going on in here, something had to fall off.

the lipstick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭Carpentry

Liamalone wrote: »
    What ye call the red bit in the middle again? Shelf is full with all the waffle going on in here, something had to fall off.

the red bit in the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Deleted a load of crap from this thread. General chat about darts is good but if you wanna have a pop off someone take it to PM, FB, blog or wherever. Absolutely no need to be abusive towards any player or any poster on this forum and it's not going to be tolerated

Price eachway looks a really good bet this weekend. 14/1

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Lazarus2.0 wrote: »
    Deleted a load of crap from this thread. General chat about darts is good but if you wanna have a pop off someone take it to PM, FB, blog or wherever. Absolutely no need to be abusive towards any player or any poster on this forum and it's not going to be tolerated

well said

The world masters seems like an absolute shambles today. People who haven't entered were in the draw an people entered were left out.

Still no prize funds announced with the tournament already underway. People traveling all over the world to play. Joke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

The world masters seems like an absolute shambles today. People who haven't entered were in the draw an people entered were left out.

Still no prize funds announced with the tournament already underway. People traveling all over the world to play. Joke

Wait till Justin hears about this!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Incredible
    https://twitter.com/bdodarts/status/1187005757377712129?s=21

Was darty mcdarteson one of the entrants?

• Advertisement

The Jacklins proving yet again how utterly useless these people are.

Des the most clueless chairman in history rigged the draw by putting in fake names.
    When players not entered turned up, the draw was redone.

Then he made up another 17 names to bring the womens entrants up to 128, so there would be 16 seeds instead of 8, and his wife would be one of the seeds.
    For that alone he deserved to be sacked. But typical Des he messed that up and got the count wrong and only got to 127, so that has to be redone.

Fans upset with him turned on him, and he left the place in a huff.
    Now reports are he is quitting after the Worlds.

This , after he committed the bdo to a ten year deal with the Indigo which is going to cripple them financially.

You could not make this up, their stupidity in legendary

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭sc86

Even by bdo standards today was a new low

A player who's sat at home in Belfast all day has qualifed for the last 32 tv stage without throwing a dart. 3 byes. This is outrageous

While i would like to see the bdo improve , i cant feel sorry for the players left in it anymore , they believe all these false promises every xmas about events that never happen the following year , then repeat the act every year.

A player who's sat at home in Belfast all day has qualifed for the last 32 tv stage without throwing a dart. 3 byes. This is outrageous

That looks like its not true now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

Anyone watch Worldwide Darts on YouTube?

Turns out he has a bit of history...

Anyone watch Worldwide Darts on YouTube?

Turns out he has a bit of history...

who,s he when he,s at home ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,959 ✭✭✭diusmr8a504cvk

bassy wrote: »
    who,s he when he,s at home ?.
    What?

Im lost now

• Advertisement

What?

the person in the picture you put up,who is he?.

Advertisement